Part 32

Bakugo thrashed violently against the chains they had him in, snarling at the weak losers who thought that they could just take him and damn the consequences. He was going to beat them all to a pulp and then set their bodies on fire, but first he had to get out of these goddamn chains.

They were heavy, and covered practically his whole torso. The weight on his chest was a constant reminder that he couldn't get away, that he wasn't good enough to avoid this situation. For the first time in his life, Bakugo felt completely and utterly helpless.

Not that he was going to let these extras know that. A few of them were always watching him, keeping track of how he consistently tried to get out. There was a girl in the corner playing with knives, twirling them and giggling. Most of them were in the other room, talking about some sort of press conference UA was having and how they were going to get torn apart when it finally started.

And then there was this guy with patches of violently purple skin staring at him. Honestly, he felt more dangerous than the girl who was giggling about blood did. Bakugo had made eye contact with him once, and the burning pits of his eyes practically bore through his soul. Not only that, he kept an eagle eye watch over him. He was pretty sure nothing escaped his captor's eye.

The blonde chick with the knives pranced toward him, plopping down on the seat across from him. Her eyes were wide and manic, but there was also a slightly innocent air around her, like she thought what she was doing was completely normal.

"Helllooooo... I'm Toga! And I know you're Bakugo! I talked to some of your classmates, and I thought they were sooooooo cute! Do you think any of your classmates are cute?" She didn't pause to let him answer, not that he was going to, and instead just leaned in. "But there is one that I think is absolutely adorable. He looked so good covered in blood, and I bet his blood tasted good, too." What? "Do you think you know him? He had this green hair, and almost all of his bones in his arms were broken. And he didn't even care... so cool... I bet he wouldn't care if I just had a little of his blood," she giggled.

Alright, he wasn't sure before, but now that she mentioned broken bones he knew it was definitely Izuku-sensei. She thought he was a classmate of his, and he didn't correct her. He didn't know enough about her to know how she would react, and something told him she wouldn't be too upset if she saw some more of his blood.

"What's his name? I really want to get closer to him... if I had some of his blood I could be exactly like him! Do you have any of his blood? Wait! What's his name? C'mon tell me! Tell me!" She leaned in even further, the manic grin on her face stretching even wider.

"Like I'll tell you, crazy!" He pulled his face as far away from her as he could, his head hitting the back of the cold metal chair. But she just kept creeping closer, her sharp fangs coming into closer view. His breath came faster and sharper as her knife raised, the bloodlust on her face practically seeping out of her pores. He really thought she was going to slash his cheek until a screeching noise came from the corner of the room.

"Toga, remember, you can't hurt him. Shigaraki, in all of his beautiful crustiness, said so. And you know how he is when he doesn't get what he wants." Toga turned to him with a pout, flouncing backwards onto a stool.

"Fine. But only if I get to hear the pretty green one's name!" The scarred villain gestured at Bakugo expectantly, like he didn't have any choice but to answer. And he supposed he didn't, but if it was up to him the black-haired man would be even more charred than he already was. Damn extras...

"His name is Izuku Midoriya. Now get the hell away from me." He knew his teacher could handle himself, and he was pretty sure that the crafty man wouldn't be able to find that quickly, with just a name to go off of. But he was still really creeped out when the girl sighed and fell backwards, clutching her knife in two hands. The silver metal was held tightly to her chest, and her blush got even brighter. Oh god... she doesn't even know he's like 200 years older than her...