Chapter 3: School... what will they say ??

I couldn't, I couldn't go back to school. I couldn't face it, I know what is waiting for me. The rejection of my pairs, the people who once look up to me and ask my opinion for everything. I knew they would hate me just like Jake, Connor and Jeez did. I couldn't go, I wouldn't, I had to though.

I couldn't let them rule me like that! I was Luna Rose Eclipse for goodness sacks! No one pushes me around and get away with it!

Yea right ... when I get to school they are just going to walk all over me and I know it. But really why prolong it? When really it's invertible, I guess this means I'm going to school... Yippy! .... Yea no. Oh well I better go get ready then....

Okay getting ready is looking to be more of a challenge than I thought. This is because I have lost quite a bit of weight. Now if you know me or even just seen me you will probably be wondering how I could even loss weight, I didn't really have any to being with. Well let me tell you, you are not alone, I happen to be wondering the same exact this right now. This little problem is making it super hard for me to find what to wear.

I end up settling with a super cute blue skirt, a plain white three-quarter length t-shirt and a almost to die for scarf the same colour as my eyes, cloudy blue, and for shoes I slipped on a pair of cute designer ballet flats. I guess it looked okay, it didn't hug me the way it used to but I think it looked good? Oh well, it will have to do. I'll just go shopping after school today.

I turned and look at the clock, 8:00am Oh sheit! I'm running late! I ran downstairs, grabbed an apple for breakfast, picked up my keys and ran to the car. I got to the driver side, jumped in and as soon as I closed my door I freaked. All I could see was Jesses blood everywhere, on every surface. Deep red think blood. All over my car and me.

I started hyper ventilating. Jessica! Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod! Jess! I turned around in my set to look fir her in the passenger set. I found her, She was right next to me.

She was sitting there looking as dead as ever but also somewhat peaceful. Her hair was all matted and covered in blood, the smile on her face is twisted in pain. Her teeth, they were mostly gone and they ones that were left were chipped and covered in blood. Her eyes were open and hard out steering at me. She wasn't dead, she couldn't be. Her eyes ohmigosh they looked so alive. She blinked and I screamed. I hide my face, I couldn't look at my best friend any longer, I had done this to her! It was my fault!

"Luna? Luna you bitch! You killed me! How could you! You were my best friend! You're such a BITCH! I hate you!"

Jessica's voice floated towards. It was so scary! It sounded like a ghosts, I guess that would make sense seeing as she is dead and all. It didn't make it any less scary that was for sure. Her words echoed in the air around me as I hide my face. I couldn't look at her and see the hate I knew was there. I couldn't. I couldn't I loved her. I couldn't see her hate. It would kill me. I couldn't face it. I couldn't, I couldn't...

"Luna?" a male voice came out of no-where.

"Luna, it's okay. There's no one there. I promise you. Look at me, Luna. It's Phil. Your okay, no ones there, look at me" Phil was crouching down in the doorway.

I opened my eyes. The blood was gone and so was Jessica. But my fear hadn't left. No, that sure hadn't left. I was shaking and crying so hard. But I had to go to school. I had to. They were expecting me. I couldn't let them think u was to scare to ho to school. I couldn't let them see how broken I am. If they saw it they would use it against me and practically kill me.

Wait a minute. Phil was crouching down beside me! WHY??????? Why the hell was he helping me? Where is mother? She'll kill me when she finds out I took Phil away from her. That's if she hasn't already. Ohmigod! I start hyper ventilating again. I'm so scared of that woman! OHmigod what's she dong to do to me! ?

"Luna, it's okay, look at me. Luna? You don't have to go to school of you don't feel up to it."

"Yea, yea I do." I don't know how I managed to reply but I did and it sounded strong and sure. Like nothing had happened, and I hadn't just seen Jess and she hadn't just told me she hated me.

"Where's mother?"

"She's in her office doing work for the comity. Do you want me to go get her for you?"

I know he was trying to me nice but that thought scares the crap out of me. I don't want her near me. I don't want her to hate me anymore than she already did.

"No, no, no." tires escape my eyes "no she's busy. C...c...can you drive me to school? I, I, I don't think I can." I was scared mother would find out but I needed to go to school. I needed to man up and face them and I was hard set on that day belong today.

I climbed into the back of the car giving Phil my set. I didn't want to sit where Jess had been. I felt wrong.

"Could you... like.... not tell mother this happened?" I asked Phil in such a small voice it's a wonder he herd me at all.

"Yea sure thing Luna. You know your mother; Lisa and I are all here for you right? I just wanted you to know that."

He sounded so sure of himself but I knew he was wrong my mother hated me and he to would hate me soon. And as for Lisa she would follow everyone else like the sheep she was bound to be. She wouldn't stand up to mother. No one would ever do that again. No only one person have ever been able to do that was my father. Look how he turned out.

We drove the rest of the way to school in silence. I had never replayed to him and I guess he thought I agreed with him because any normal person would. The only problem with his assumption was I'm not normal or at leas I'm not anymore. Not since I killed all those people and Jess.

A.N: Okay I know this is kinda short and all but i wanted to post it like now lol. And i know it's earlier than I said I would next post but my mum let me on the computer! wow. haha Anyways hope you like! Oh and please excuse any mistakes I edited this on my phone :/ anyways....

Don't forget Comment Vote Share!!!!! please :)

P.s the photo i put up is the actor i think should play Jake. YOu guys like ?? Comment your ideas dont forget he's Jessicas twin! (:

And i dedicate this chapter to one of my amazing friend Sophie (: loves ya girl!

loves Hannah.