138 - season five end & season six start!

The battle between the Meta Liberation Army and the notorious League of Villains proceeded

With a raggedy breath and sweat dripping down his fair skin, Twice's quirk raged like never before. A Sad Man's Parade. Doubles of himself spilled out onto the city's streets almost endlessly. The occupants of the liberated district fought back immediately, but were overwhelmed by the amount of Twices'. The real Twice himself held Toga close to him as his quirk continued to devour the city beneath its feet. ReDestro and Skeptic watched from the landmark tower of the city.

"Oh my, did he overcome his psychological barrier?" ReDestro noticed the commotion down below. "Swing and a miss, Mr.Skeptic! How rare, for one of your schemes...to fail." The man turned to the other man who silently closed his laptop and got off of his seat on one of his puppet's back. He made his way to the elevator with veins popping out around his eyes and scleras tinting red from irritation. "Fail? Think what you're saying, Re-Destro! I've only failed but once in my life. Once. In my entire life!"

"Amend that statement, please, because this isn't failure—I'm just moving onto the next phase!!" Skeptic rebutted quickly. "Yes, of course. Skeptic," ReDestro complied and Giran began chortling. "Did he overcome his trauma?! Your man's one hell of a shrink! And serves you right. Because with his shackles gone, there's no holding Twice back...If nothing else, you've lost your numbers in advantage." At the broker's words, the black on ReDestro's forehead spread further across the large surface of his skin. "Quality over quantity, then."

"Right, Geten?"

The male himself faced off against Dabi, the black haired man's fire power melted the other's ice dragon with a large flurry of flames. "Mine's bigger and you're outmatched elementally. Your precious ice is practically all gone." Dabi's arm smoked, skin sizzling from the heat of his quirk. "If you are winning so easily, then lend me a hand!!" Compress shouted, narrowly avoiding a literal car running him over. "Why should I help?" Dabi looked away, smoke protruding out the seams of the scars on his face.