chapter thirty-four

"Damn," Flaire spoke out of breath as she straddled Keygan. "That gets better every time."

Keygan didn't say anything as he just looked up at her rubbing her thigh; he waited until she got up to go towards the bathroom to shower. Flaire walked into the bathroom. They showered together and then got dressed.

Flaire got onto her phone while he just lay there.

He was thinking really hard, it was so much on his mind, and he felt like he was dragging along like a zombie.

"What's wrong?" Flaire asked, feeling his energy.

"Just thinking." He mumbled as she turned to lay on her stomach to be eye to eye.

"Talk to me, baby."

"It's just a lot of shit on my mind; I want it to be empty. I feel overwhelmed."

"You're still not saying anything; what's on your mind?"

"I don't wanna talk about it right now, but soon love." He kissed her forehead standing up.

She nodded her head; she knew Keygan sometimes liked to solve things by himself and then come to talk to her. She felt it was best to let him sort out his shit so he wouldn't feel pressured to do anything.

"Are you okay, though?"

"For the most part."

"You want to go downstairs and watch a movie?"

"Yeah, we could do that."

They walked to the living room seeing Alana, Genesis, Haven, Devon, and Indigo watching Juice. Keygan sat down, making Alana climb off her father to run to Keygan.

"You dead ass?" Devon asked, frowning.

"She needs to get over her crush; this my man." Flaire jumped at her, going into the kitchen to get snacks.

"Can you give me some kitkats?" Genesis asked.

"Yes, I'll take some-" Indigo stopped talking as they paused the movie.

"Some of what?" Flaire asked, getting three bags of chips, the kitkats, and two bottles of coconut water. "Some what? I'm not standing here all day. Hellllo?"

Flaire raised an eyebrow, wondering why everything was so quiet; she walked into the living room, seeing them all standing facing the front door. Her eyes trailed there, seeing her dad, Brat, and parents.

Flaire dropped everything in her hand and ran to her dad; she jumped into his arms while he tightly engulfed her. She started sobbing while basically choking him; she felt like this was a dream.

Haven tears started running down her face as she looked at the man in front of her, he looked slightly different, rougher maybe, but she couldn't believe her eyes.

Indigo was feeling mixed emotions, guilty being one. She hated this man and wished death upon him many times, and she didn't know how she could make it right with him.

Flaire jumped down, allowing the rest of them to hug him. They all took turns as he held Indigo tightly while she broke down into his arms; he picked her up, giving her all his love through the hug.

"My princesses." He kissed her forehead wiping his eyes. "I missed y'all so much., let me look at y'all. Y'all so beautiful."

"Hi, BFF." Brat smiled, hugging her.

"Why didn't you tell me this was happening?" Flaire asked, trying to stop herself from crying.

"We wanted to surprise you." Brat smiled.