Georgia x NY

Note: Sorry for having such an irregular posting schedule. I have poor motivation. This chapter is either gonna be the greatest mistake I ever made or it's gonna be okay so read the warnings and if you don't like that kinda shit click off. Sorry for my bad writing btw.

Ship: Fem NY (Dom) x fem Georgia (Sub)
Context: NY is drunk
Trigger warning: BDSM, bondage, non-con

"See this. I should totally ride an alligator into battle." Florida said as he showed Georgia a video.
"Yeah, sha" Louisiana was there as well.
They continued to chat until New York stumble into the room.
"Uh, do you need something?" Georgia asked
NY ignored her and wrapped her arms around Georgia, her fingers feeling down to Georgia's pussy. "What are you doing?" Georgia yelled. New York's lips curled up into a large smile and looked up at Georgia with a drunken look "I need a hot girl for my room". Georgia blushed before trying to loosen New York's grasp on her waist, "Let go of me". "No, I don't think I will" New York attempted to pick up Georgia who was a few inches taller than her. Georgia looked around, "Florida, Louisiana help me"
"Nah, we getting this on tape" Florida said excitedly while holding up his phone
"Yup, going right to the group chat sha"
"Ugh" Georgia tried to kick New York away however by using the power of straight alcohol flowing through her veins New York lifted Georgia and started to carry her away. Georgia yelled out for help while New York took her to her room.
"Should we help her sha"
"Hell no I already deal with New York, I don't want to interrupt her hunt"
New York swung open the door and threw Georgia on to the bed.
"Stay there" New York started to rummage through her closet. Before Georgia to try to escape, New York hit her over the head with a bat. Georgia was disoreinted and could really move. New York took this as an opperenty to put Georgia in a harness. Georgia tried to still struggle as New York put on the restraints but every time she did New York would hit her over the head with a bat. Once New York got Georgia all tied up to the bed she stood up and admired her work.
"Let me go!"
"Aw but you're so cute like that" New York giggled
"Go to hell!"
"Alright I'll stop teasing you. Let's get to the action"
New York lubed up her fingers and started to pump them in and out of Georgia vagina. Georgia's vagina tensed up around New York's cold fingers against her warm cavity. She kept going until Georgia's organ loosened and she started to drip and moan.
"Please stop"
New York's face hardened "I don't think you are in any position to make demands"
New York started to pump faster earns some more moans from Georgia.
"Time to spice things up"
SHe grabbed a vibrator off her shelf and rubbed it against Georgia's clitoris while shifting Georgia's waist against her pussy. Georgia tense up more while enjoing the waves of horny plesure stream through her body.
"Ahh~ its too much." Georgia tried to move to get New York off of her.
"That's it. You do what I say when I say to! Looks like I have to teach your lesson"
Georgia was about to climax but New York stopped everything before she was able to. New York got off and this time got a whip from her closet.
"This is going to be fun. I know you know a lot about whips"
She got back on Georgia, re-inserted the vibrator, and started whipping Georgia's fat ass.
"You respect me. Got it." New York said while whipping her between each word.
New York pulled Georgia head up by her hair so their would make eye contact. She stared with an evil grin waiting for Georgia to respond.
"Yes" Georgia whimpered
"Now are you a bad southern girl"
"Yes ma'am"
New York finally put down the whip. She switched to rubbiing all of Georgia sexual areas her nipples, belly button, and ass. None were safe from the overwhelming amount of pleasure. Georgia climaxed letting out a string of moans and curses. New York finally was satisfied and united Georgia however Georgia was too exhausted to even get back to her room so New York cleaned her up and had he sleep next to her.