chapter 15

Tw talk of y/n history sh and stuff

I look up the dokter that hotch recommended
The page reads:

Dokter blakely

Specialisation: grief and depression

She's going to need alot more Specialisations than that if she's going to help me

"P, I need to give reason for appointment. What do I say. You filled it out for me the first time so"

My previous therapist I had been with her since I was 12. It's when my siblings started noticing I couldn't grief my parents and grandmother so I was lashing out. They didn't know about the other stuff yet. Neither did my therapist. Only after I got busted I started talking, i got better but after that I didn't feel like my therapist could help me anymore. And now there is to much history, If I was going back to therapy I needed a clean slate.

"Do I just dump all my issues?" I continued asking penelope

"No, just fill it your reason for this appointment. Your grief, and well your self harm. You can add more but you don't need to trauma dump. Just say what has the most priorities now"
Penelope said kindly.

I filled in: grief, depression with self-harm and anxiety.

I decided not to add suicidal

I asked up my file with my previous therapist and linked it to my appointment with a note

"My file is connected but I don't want you to read it yet. I don't know if I wanne talk about all my issues in the past bc they are no longer relevant. And I really don't wanne get judged before we even met."
And done, now choose a day.

Pen looks over and sees me looking at the dates. She takes my computer mouse and klicks on the open spot this evening

*appointment is made *

"Pen!"
"The sooner the better y/n"

The team arrived on the jet so we video called.
"Cool I'm on the screens, hi guys"
They laughed
"The case y/n" said by hotch
"Right"

"Another body was discovered just now, around the same age and same looks as the other victims "

"A 4th victims already.  Its only been 8 days since the first" emily said

"Quete from y/n garcia" I said proudly. But nobody got it
"That's literally what I said to p just a second ago" I explained
Everyone awwd as they now just understood.

"Did you find anything on the victims?" Hotch asked

"Can I? This is fun, I never got to do this" I ask penelope, she laughed and gave me promision.

"So we know all that the victims have the same age right, the same hair colour. But guess what? They were all born in the same hospital, in the same month. How insane is that"
I explained

"What are the chances if out unsub finding that?" Derek asked

"Well actually grater than you think, all of our victims have brown hair and brown eyes. Which is the most dominant gene. For both genes about 70-80 % of the world has either brown eyes or brown hair."
Spencer explained

"And if you take 70% off of 30 days, assuming only 1 kid is born everyday in that hospital. You would still have 21 babies with brown hair and brown eyes in only 1 month." I explained

"But then again, there are more then 10 children born (on somdays) in the same hospital in the same day. So we can have even a larger victim pool"

Everyone was once again in shock

"What I just took 70% of 30 days. That's easy. You guys could do that too"

"Garcia's I want you to look in how many babies are born with brown hair and brown eyes in that hospital in the exact month"

"Yes sir" Penelope said
"We're on it" I followed

"Well they are Not exactly born with brown hair or eyes. So we are going to need to go to every babies file in February 1994 to see what hair colour and eyes they have when grown up"
I said to penelope

"We also can't forget to look if they still live in the area, we can't role it out but for now the victims all lived in  the same part of the city. Let's count to whole city to be save. And let's make a separate list for everyone who moved outside the city" I added
Penelope noded and agreed to split it up.
I did outside the city she did within.

I open up the data base, type in the name of the hospital month and year.
About 241 births came up.
Only about 194 of those people are still alive.
Then I make the search smaller by looking for people who live outside the city.

101 names.
Wich means penelope has 93.

I go through ever name and look up brown hair and brown eyes.

"I'm going to call hotch for a sec" i say to penelope.

On the phone*

Hotch: garcia what have you got.
Y/n: Well about 241 births came up. 194 of them are still alive today.
Penelope and I split them up into people who live in and outside the city today.
The unsub has only killed women who are from the same area, but I wanted to be save.
I have 101 names now, I still look at who has brown hair and brown eyes.
Hotch:oke...
Y/n: I wondered if the unsub would care wheater his victims were born with this hair colour. Since the colour can change as rhe infant grows older.
I for one was born with blond hair, and only darkend up as i grew older.
But hair dye exist aswell.

All of a sudden Spencer comes on the phone.
Spencer: were all the other victims born with brown hair and eyes?

Penelope pulled the file up for me
Y/n: yes all of them.
That would probably also mean that the unsub has access to the medical files.
Hotch: we will look into that, you can narrow down your search now, into people who where born with the hair and eye colour and still have it today.

*call ends*

"Well that narrows down the search. And makes it way faster"  penelope said to me

I type the hair colour and eye color into the data base.
69 people.
I look at recent pictures of there social media to see if they haven't died their hair.
And that narrowed it down to 47.
Penelope came up with 34.
We send both lists to hotch.