File 02: Escape

File 02: Escape

-----------
Laughter of children is heard in a long hallway of a school, cheerful students running and having fun. However, behind the trees in the graveyard the situation is different, a kid lies on the floor with his head down, surrounded by three others looking at him.
- "Are you tired, Kydumb?" Says one of the kids, the first bully.
- "Pfff, we've been doing this for way too long! A few other punches in your face and we'll be done." Says the second bully.
- "Please... please leave me... Please leave me alone..." The boy says, crying on the floor.
- "Hahaha, create something to save you, Kynerd, aren't you a genius??? Why don't you fight with that big big brain of yours?" Laughs the third bully.
- "My name is Kyber." Says the kid, trying to stand up.
- "Shut up nerd, no one cares about you. Nobody loves Kynerd!" The second bully says, and kicks Kyber in the ribs. "You are not so smart without your stupid nerd toys are you? That's why we broke them into thousands of pieces." Says the first bully, throwing something at Kyber's face.
- "Poor Kynerd, nobody loves him!" The third bully says.
- "Hey, you know what?! Kyber is sooooo ugly, he will need to create a girlfriend so finally someone loves him!" The second bully says.
- "Hahahaha! Create a girlfriend!! That's how pathetic Kynerd is!!" The first bully says.
- "Poor Kynerd, you stupid smart piece of SHIT! It's YOUR FAULT that my grades are so low! Teachers only look at us because they know you'll have the right answer! You make us look dumb, YOU ARE PATHETIC, AND YOU SHOULD DIE! KILL YOURSELF KYNERD!" The bully says.
- "Leave him alone!!!" A teacher appears and the bullies run. "Oh my... Kyber... Not again... What have they done to your face?" She says, little Kyber looks into her eyes, with no expression at all, but with tears in his eyes.
The mother drives Kyber to his home
- "Why don't you defend yourself?" Mother asks.
- "Because I'm smarter than them." Little Kyber says.
- "But you can't stay there doing nothing!!!!" The mother yells. "Kyber... I'm sorry Kyber..." The mother says, stopping the car. "I know being peaceful is a good thing, but that's not how this world works... Sooner or later you'll have to face a fight."
- "I don't want to fight anyone, mom." Little Kyber says.
- "But you'll have to..." Mother says.
- "It's just illogical..."
- "Kyber... Not everything needs to be logical. That's not how the real world works. You'll find senseless things in the future you will never fully understand... "

Little Kyber enters his room, there's lots of science stuff.
- "Create someone who loves me... Someone who understands me..." He says. "This life is just pointless... I wish I was not here. I wish I could fly away to another place. I wish. I wish. I wish." Little Kyber repeats. Something appears in his room, an indistinguishable blue light.
- "Kyber." A voice is heard.
- "What is this????" Kyber jumps and freaks out. The blue lights gets more intense, and a darker blue silhouette is barely visible.
- "Kyber..." A voice is heard, the light disappears, and Kyber too.

" A voice is heard, the light disappears, and Kyber too

"Kyber, Kyber, Kyber!"
-----------------

- "KYBER, KYBER, KYBER, KYBER!!!!!" A cheerful voice is heard, Kyber opens his eyes.
- "OHAYO GOSAIMASU, KYBER SAMA, YUNA REPORTING, HERE'S YOUR BREAKFAST, TODAY WE HAVE SYNTHETIC EGGS WITH SYNTHETIC BREAD AND ORANGE JUICE... WELL... ACTUALLY JUST ORANGE COLORED WATER SINCE I'VE NEVER SEEN AN ORANGE IN MY ENTIRE EXISTENCE." Yuna says.
- "Yuna... Eggs don't exist in this digital world... And I don't need to eat anything at all... And what's with that anime-like language?" Kyber says, slowly opening his eyes.
- "IT'S 7:30 AM AND TODAY'S CLIMATE IS GRAY AND FULL OF CLOUDS!! WHO COULD HAVE GUESSED TODAY'S CLIMATE? NO ONE, EVEN IF IT'S BEEN THE SAME CLIMATE OF YESTERDAY, AND THE PAST WEEK, AND THE PAST MONTH, AND THE PAST YEAR, AND THE PAST MILLENNIUM, AND...."
- "Yuna, please be silent for a while..." Kyber says, trying the orange 'juice'.
- "OH I CAN'T, I CAN'T! YUNA HAS EXCITING NEWS TO SHARE WITH KYBER!" Yuna yells. "WE HAVE RECEIVED A SIGNAL FROM BROTHER S!"
- "Setsuna!!!???? I knew Setsuna was still out there!!!" Kyber jumped out of bed, and ran into his computer.

 "WE HAVE RECEIVED A SIGNAL FROM BROTHER S!"- "Setsuna!!!???? I knew Setsuna was still out there!!!" Kyber jumped out of bed, and ran into his computer

>Signal detected
>Tenshi type S [Setsuna]
>Remote transfer data system damaged, only speech system available

- "It seems like her data transfer system must be repaired, but she can tell us what has happened during her travels."
- "Ahhh, can't wait for Setsuna to arrive! We'll hear about their adventures!" Yuna says.

- "Setsuna will arrive soon for sure. Alright, Let's see how Katie is doing today." Kyber says, leaving the room.
In the laboratory, full of inventions and science equipment, in a chair, the robot "Tenshi K" is turned off.
- "Katie is missing a lot of parts." Yuna says.
- "Right right, we must be patient to assemble an android, but it's normal that you don't know that since you were the second one after Setsuna. Besides, Katie's system will be more complicated." Kyber explains, working on Katie's body.
- "More complicated? Katie will be better than me?" Yuna asks.
- "Hold on, is that jealousy?" Kyber says.
- "I can't process that."
- "I know... feelings ... that's a program I'll be able to create someday..."
- "Will I ever have these 'feelings', Kyber?"
- "I..." Kyber is speechless, he stops working. "I must wake up Neo too."
- "Kyber didn't answer the question." Yuna insists.
- "I'm avoiding a question I don't want to answer."
- "I can't process that."
- "Maybe you never will."
There's an awkward silence, as Yuna seems to be processing the conversation. Kyber stands up and turns on a switch. Another android is on the wall.
- "Tenshi type-N... Neo." Kyber says. "Hey Yuna, she'll be awake tomorrow, why don't we all go check the city ruins? You, me, Katie and Neo."
Yuna stays in silence.
- "Yuna?" Kyber says.
- "I wonder if I will ever make you ha-" Yuna says but is interrupted.
- "Systems fully activated. Initiating program Tenshi Type-K" Katie awakes.
- "Katieee!!! Katie!!!! Welcome!!!!" Yuna seems to be cheerful as always, Kyber looks happy, but still, behind his smile, he is still concerned about the weird situation that just happened.
- "Come on Kyber, let's finish assembling K!" Yuna says.