Chapter 17: Facing His Wrath

"My task is set before me, girl 

My mission clear and true 

There'll be black knights and dragons, girl 

But I will always come for you..." ― Emme Rollins

(Unedited)

Somewhere in Indonesia

[Clara Bell POV]

"You?" my eyes bulges wider in surprised. I can't believe he was our abductor.

"ANGELO?" Enna's surprised voice erupted in the confined room making Angelo's eyes whipped to her direction.

"WHY IS SHE HERE?" Angelo's furious voice boomed as he turned around to face the guy who introduced himself as Don. I can see red in Angelo's eyes making me fear for my life. I have never seen him this angry and now I can see why Rafael doesn't like him. Why I didn't see this before.

"I'm sorry boss but my men wasn't thinking sometimes. Bear with their vacuous act." he apologized and scowled at the guys behind him. They all looked down not meeting their big boss' threatening eyes.

"Why are you doing this brother?" Enna asked unbelievably. Pain and surprised is obvious in her tone.

"You don't understand Enna!" he snapped making Enna flinched inwardly. She never knew this side of Angelo. She thought she knew him. He told him that he will make Bell fall for him but she never know this is what he meant. Kidnapping her and force her to like him.

"Mom and Dad won't be pleased when they found out what you just did Angelo. You just violated a law!" Enna grumbled to his brother.

"Yeah. I just did. I'm very much aware of that Enna. I've broken laws many times. I'm not new to it!" he replied casually and now he turned his eyes to me.

"Take my little sister out of this room and bring her to another room. Send someone to watch her." He ordered darkly to the guys behind him who followed his strict orders quietly like a puppet.

When they untied her and drag her out she fought and squirmed.

"You are not my brother Angelo. You will pay for this!!" she shouted grudgingly as she tries to get away from the goon's hands.

"We were not real brothers and sisters Enna!" he admitted as he smirked evilly. Enna stop squirming and face him with her eyes turning into slits.

"What do you mean?" she uttered in disbelief.

"I am an adopted. Your parents never told you because they are the reason why my parents are separated and my Mom died in delivering me." he sputtered venomously. Hatred laced in his voice.

"Why would Dad and Mom do that?" Enna inquired disbelieving his words.

"My mother was your Dad's sister. Mom fall in love with their gardener who happened to be my father and your Dad and Mom took Mom away from my real Dad. Mom didn't know she was pregnant at that time. They fired my Dad and he swear to come back and ruin them. Dad work in a casino, with the money he earned from tips he used it one night to play poker and he was lucky to win just for that night a million where he started himself into a business. He became known in the gambling business. But Mom died when she delivered me and of depression. Your parents decided to adopt me. They told me who was my parents but never told me about their story. Until, I met my real father a year before he died. Juan Flavier Bermudez." he explained bitterly.

"The owner of the chains of casino around the world?" Enna was surprised. She didn't expect that his older brother was an adopted. He does have similarities to them and it never dawned to her that he was an adopted.