Monday (Week 2)

(For those wondering, it's the second week because the first week was the tour)

Marinette woke up first and got ready for her first day of school at Gotham Academy, the most prestigious school in Gotham. (If there is anything that is not canon, just accept it since this is an AU, I would create a lot of things that are not true to canon, but it's an AU)

Marinette wore the red Blazer on top of her white shirt, also wearing a red skirt and some long black knee-length socks. That was their uniform. 'Marinette, I felt the true cat miraculous holder when you went to visit Batman, he was there, your age,' Plagg told Marinette while she got ready. 

'Plagg, that means the holder is either Damian, Jon or Marcus,' Marinette said, a hopeful look in her eyes, using the cat miraculous was hurting her mentally. 

'Well, meeting them can let me know who it is,' Plagg shrugged. 

'After school,' Marinette promised and walked through the bedroom door as Lizzie brushed her teeth and Chloe just woke up. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Alfred will drop you off a bit before we reach the school to avoid drawing attention,' Bruce said when the girls were just finishing eating. 

'We're fine with that,' Marinette said as she wore her shoes and turned to leave for school, they didn't want to be late for their first day. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The car ride had small conversation because they were too tired to say much. Marinette, Chloe and Lizzie left a bit before reaching Gotham Academy. They still arrived before school started and found Damian, Jon and Marcus already there. 

The rest of the Paris class arrived a few minutes after with a death glare at the MPS. 'Hello students,' the principal said, 'All of you will be studying in this school for 3 weeks so please behave yourself, as a guest, it doesn't mean you can play around and think that you own this place,' the principal gave Lila a glance before returning her gaze. 

'Now, you will be split to different classes, this is random. Adrien, Juleka, Nathaniel, Max and Alix will be in the third class. Sabrina, Kim, Rose, Nino, Mylene and Ivan will be in the second class. The first class will have Alya, Lila, Chloe, Marinette and Lizzie,' the principal announced. Totally random, Lizzie thought. This is going to be torture, for all of them. 

The students followed a leading student to their class. 'Hello, you must be the exchange students from Paris, can you all introduce yourselves and pick a seat?' the teacher asked, she had a kind smile and demeanor to her. 

After the self introductions it was time to pick a seat. Marinette, Lizzie and Chloe walked ahead to pick a seat first. Lizzie pulled out the chair next to Marcus and took a seat. 

'You forgot to ask me,' Marcus wiggled his finger around to annoy Lizzie. 

'Can I?' Lizzie asked reluctantly. 

'Yes, you may, I feel so honored someone picked me,' Marcus placed a hand on his forehead in a dramatic pose. 

'What a drama king,' Lizzie commented while rolling her eyes. 

'Thanks, I do take drama lessons, as an actor and singer,' Marcus said with a giggle. 

'You're like a 5 year old child,' Lizzie bit back and they continued bickering while Chloe took a seat next to Jon and Marinette politely asked to sit next to Damian which he accepted. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Why would they talk with them like good friends?' Rebecca asked Vanessa because she can't believe her eyes. Rebecca and Vanessa were sitting with Lila and Alya respectively. Rebecca and Vanessa were the gossip girls of the school and were best friends.