Chapter 35

We put the camera on a standard in front of the trailer, and Aidan would go first.

I was waiting for him outside, and after two minutes he came walking out in his first outfit.

"Okay, this is not my style! But I do like the colour." he said and I saw that he had the buttons closed what I didn't like.

I pulled the buttons of his jacket loose, and walked back again.

"Hey, it fits though. And the colours do look pretty good on you." I said and he nodded understanding.

"Thank you." he said shortly.

"How would you rate this outfit?" Dean asked from behind the camera.

"I guess I'd rate this 5/10." Aidan said and I walked into the trailer to get changed.

Aidan had bought me a pair of boyfriend jeans, he probably thought it was ironic.

And an extremely loose black shirt, and I tucked that shirt in so it would look tighter.

I then walked out, and Aidan looked at me in awe.

"This is all so loose!" I exclaimed and Aidan walked towards me and pulled the shirt out of the jeans and tucked only the front in.

"I think you look pretty good in that, even though it's different from what you usually wear." Aidan said happily but I shook my head.

"I hate it, it doesn't even show my figure or my curves." I exclaimed and I put my hands in the air, and it still looked to big.

"What would you rate it?" Orlando yelled and I had some doubts about it.

"2/10, sorry mahal Kili." I said and hugged him but he just crossed his arms and shook his head.

"It's your turn now." I said and I let go of him as he walked into the trailer.

I then just pulled up my jeans so it would be tighter but it didn't work.

"Dean, can I borrow your belt?" I asked and he immediately took off his belt and handed it to me.

"Now I can make sure my pants won't fall off." I said and I put on the belt.

Aidan then came walking out in his second outfit, and again he had his jacket closed.

"Aidan, that you're jacket can close doesn't mean it has to be worn like that." I said and pulled his jacket loose again.

"I really do like this outfit, you did great with this one." he said and kissed my forehead.

"Thank you, but Dean helped me with this one" I said and I crossed my arms as I inspected the full outfit.

"Aidan, what would you rate this?" Dean yelled and I looked hopefull at him.

"9/10, I especially adore the beanie!" he exclaimed and I happily clapped my hands.

"The beanie does look really good on you." I said and poked his nose and he just chuckled.

"Well, now it's your turn again." Aidan said happily and I was just glad I could finally take off these way too loose clothes.

I saw that Aidan had bought me a strapless bralet with flowers on it. And with that was a wide white skirt, it did fit great this time.

I walked out, and I saw Aidan not looking quite pleased.

"Don't you like it?" I asked and twirled around for him.

"I like shorter skirts more so I pulled it up a bit." I said but Aidan pulled my skirt down a bit and it now reached my knees.