Hiccup x Toothless

An: Both toothless and hiccup  are  Human

Hiccup

Today's the day my idiot father is having a peace Summitt with a rival clan. I  sighed as I was  Standing in my place at my father's side as Gobber Secured the Rival Chief's ship to the doc. I  blushed as I  saw the cause for this meeting and smiled as he blushed and winked at me as he and his dad deboarded. I blushed and smiled as dad said Hiccup, as future chief, it's your job to entertain our guest's son. I  blushed and smiled no problem, dad thinking if only you knew, dad. I blushed as my crush smirked, knowing precisely What I was thinking, and said Stoick, I wonder if, before the meeting, you could spare a moment for Hiccup and me. I blushed and panicked as Dad chuckled and said Son is there something you should tell me? I blushed and said in one breath, you're only here because toothless and I have fallen in love blushed profusely as toothless chuckled and said and? I gulped and said Gothi says I'm expecting. I blushed as dad froze, looking at  Toothless's dad, who stood stunned. I blushed and said I'm a rarity. I somehow got mpreg. I blushed as  Toothless's dad nodded thoughtfully and looked at me closely, and drew a dagger. I blushed and froze, terrified, as dad grabbed his hammer and stepped in front of me. I blushed as toothless growled and said father, what are you doing? I blushed as he chuckled and pushed past my dad and said let this be an olive branch between us, Hiccup, son of stoick. I blushed and swallowed, incredibly relieved as I accepted and said peace upon you and your tribe. I blushed as I saw a toothless sigh relieved, and said come, love, I have much we need to discuss, but first, Dad, there's work to be done I blushed and said I  will await word at ravens Point. I smiled as dad nodded, a knowing twinkle in his eye. I  blushed and wrapped an arm around my mate, and smiled as I froze, feeling him squeeze my butt. I growled playfully and kissed his neck. He chuckled and said  I told my dad what I wanted out of this. I smiled and said I figured. I  blushed as I felt nausea hit with pain of unbelievable amounts. I blushed and collapsed to my knees, and panted toothless get my dad. I blushed as he nodded and turned to my escort  AKA Astrid. You got him? She nodded and said hurry.

Toothless

I blushed as I  ran to the village square and, seeing the blacksmith, said where is stoick Hiccup's in trouble. I blushed as he said follow me hurried off. I blushed and followed him to the main hall. I blushed and ran in Stoick!! Something wrong with Hiccup!  I blushed as the entire hall fell deathly silent and watched Stoick's face turn from shock to concern as he stood up and said take me to him. I  blushed and nodded as we ran out to Raven's point. I  blushed, seeing Hiccup had thrown up and was clutching his stomach. I blushed and knelt and, said Hiccup, what's wrong, my love? Hiccup froze and said something is wrong with the baby. I  blushed and picked him up bridal style and bolted for the elder Gothi house. Since I already knew the way. I blushed as Gothi answered and, seeing the pain in Hiccup's eyes, pointed to the bed. I  blushed as she began checking on Hiccup and blushed as Gobber came in.