30. Mother Of First Child

Royal family of Busan was settled in the diner room for their dinner and it was awefully quiet than usual.

Taehyung was sitting besides Aera and across from Jungkook. He eyed the Alpha silently. Maid and servants were silently doing their usual work, bringing in all kinds of dishes and delicacies. Aera was still sulking from her earlier meet with Jimin and couldn't wait to complain to her Alpha about it.

Jungkook was still dazed out after the meeting afternoon. He was sitting in the study room all day and let Taehyung handle the other court affairs. After that Taehyung had to go himself and ask him to come to dinner. The maids had already served him and Taehyung and Aera were waiting for him to start and take the first bite so that they would be able to start too.

"Your majesty...", Taehyung called in a low voice and whatever trance Jungkook was in was broken. He looked at the delicious supper in front of him and a low 'ah' of realisation left his mouth. Suddenly he looked up at the cup bearer who stood near the table with a wine vessel in his hand, waiting for order.

"Has Jimin eaten already?"

A sudden silence filled the room which was already silent. But this silence was something else. Taehyung looked at Jungkook in surprise while Aera tightened his fists in anger.

"You're caring for that Omega now?", She asked with a scoff. Jungkook wasn't even looking at her, instead completely ignoring her question.

"I asked something.", He said sharply and poor cupbearer was flustered since he wasn't incharge of people other than King's supper and drinks.

Taehyung who was silent until now intervened, "I had cook take the food to his room but he denied saying he will not eat anything from the palace and instead will take care of his own food." Jungkook frowned at this.

"And how is he gonna take care of his food? Is he gonna go outside the palace for that?", He asked. But there was no bite in his tone. Instead it was filled with a little worry.

Aera was fuming by now. Seeing Jungkook ignore her so blatantly had set her of. She stood up from her seat and screamed, "HOW CAN YOU ASK ABOUT THAT OMEGA AND IGNORE ME, YOUR WIFE??"

"Aera, sit down and eat your dinner.", Taehyung said calmly while taking a bite. He didn't bother to look concerned or even bothered by her tantrum. He was used to it anyway. Since she didn't anything else other than throwing tantrums here and there.

"NO, I WON'T AND YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO FEED THIS RIDICULOUS IDEA OF TAKING A CONCUBINE IN MY ALPHA'S HEAD. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO BROUGHT THAT WHORE IN THIS PALACE. SO THAT HE WOULD FUCK MY ALPHA AND COME BACK IN THIS PALACE AND YOU WOULD TAKE THE REVENGE OF YOUR MISERABLE LIFE!!!!!"

"AERA!!"

A scent of bitter pheromones started filling up the room that made Aera wince. Her Omega cowered by the Alpha's agressive pheromones that were attacking her like a last warning.

"Dare say any more word about Jimin or Taehyung. Jimin is back in the palace because it's your fault for not giving me any heir. He is mother of my first pup. My pup who didn't even get the chance to see the world because of my ignorance. It's my fault why Jimin lost our pup. But that doesn't I will let anyone talk downgrading about him. And about Taehyung, he might be your brother but before that he is elder spouse of mine. Disrespect anyone of them, and you will see my wrath.", Jungkook threatened with deep growl and Aera was already cowering in her seat. She didn't dare to look up at his eyes and heard Alpha's heavy steps leading out of the dining hall.

"Taehyung, I'm done for today and heading for night. I don't want any disturbance in my wing until tomorrow, is that clear?", He ordered without turning back and Taehyung just answered with nod and simple yes. After he was out the room Taehyung sat down in his seat and turned to look towards Aera. His eyes were glinting in amusement.

"Feels nice right...?"

Aera looked up with tear stained eyes. She looked at Taehyung with confused face and brows furrowed.

"What?", She asked. Taehyung smirked.

"Feels nice to have someone standing up for you without warming their bed."

Aera clenched her fists. Angry tears rolled down her cheeks even more.

"IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE OLDER THAN ME!!! HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY AFFECTION TOWARDS YOU!!!!", she screamed. But Taehyung was still unbothered. He just leaned back on his chair and crossed his hands over his chest lazily. Dinner was long forgotten anyway.

"That doesn't matter. I don't fight for anyone's affection anymore. What I need is respect which I get. You don't even have that. And what do you think? If I wasn't married to him, you would've been able to conceive??", He mocked. She gritted her teeth.

"Is it my fault that I can't conceive??", She asked while tears still were staining her face. But Taehyung wasn't the one who will get weak on such facades.

"Aera. You and me both know it's very much your own fault why you can't conceive. Just know that this facade is not going to help you at all.... As for my miserable revenge you were talking about, believe me, I also can't wait for that day when I will be laughing at your pathetic self."

_________________

"They have been troubling us for so long. I hope you can help us...", A man fairly in his early forties said. Many villagers of Kuan Village had gathered around on news of their arrival.

Kuan was a small village of Yongdo province. Since it was a village situated a little on the outer let's of Yongdo, the kingdom was hardly taking notice of it. They didn't have a village chief so the village was practically abandoned. Some rogue wolves had started bothering them until they came across Taemin's pack. They were ready to help them in exchange of some favours that would help their basic needs.

"Jongin, Ravi, take on the job of patrolling. Take some villagers with you, draw the borders and start working on fences.", Taemin said and turned to leave for the rest of the night.

Their pack had reached Kuan Village at evening and after that they talked with the villagers first. Taemin gave the villagers assurance that they will help them. Now the night has arrived, sleep came to him as soon as he laid on the worn rug that worked as makeshift mattress for him. He was given a small hut to rest with his pup.

He looked at the pup who was already asleep. He had fallen asleep along the way. It was sometimes better to have people he trusted so much with him. They would take turns to carry him and everyone pampered him their shares which was alot. This pup was the only ray of sunshine he had in his life.

Unconsciously and with habit he pulled the already sleeping bundle to the protectiveness  of his chest and fell into calm slumber of darkness....

____________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

So I have been reading so many interesting comments. Most of them are about how Jimin shouldn't end with Jungkook or not or etc....

At this point I think that's not even important. What is important is how this story takes turn and how the characters develop along the way (good or bad)...

What do you think?

Borahae 💜