𝘚𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

I sit back on my couch on my phone, Tatum and Maria came over earlier. I'm somewhat talking to Tatum again. She apologised a few times but I'm not exactly delighted she's in my presence.

"Valentines this weekend, what are you two doing?" Maria questions as she lays upside down on the couch, her legs hanging over the back off the couch.

I want to do something that Diana wants too. I don't want to plan a big date, like the hotel and the fancy restaurant when I could tell she didn't feel exactly comfortable in the fancy restaurant.

Natalie
Any ideas on what you want to do for valentines?

Diana
About that...I'm so sorry but Charlie's going through a Situation-ship breakup thingy and he's devastated. I can't go out while he's at home drowning in ice cream. I promise I'll make it up to you!!! :)

Natalie
That's alright. Ill send over flowers.

"I'm going to a bar and going home with somebody." Tatum says and I groan dropping my phone down.

"Uh oh. What's wrong?" Maria sits up properly, her hair all messed up.

"My valentine just cancelled on me. That's it. I'm going straight. These women are too much." I drop my legs off the couch and Tatum laughs.

"You're dramatic today."

"I am not. What if I had planned something and she cancelled last minute." I cross my arms. I...was excited to give her what I bought for her.

"Actually, Natalie you can help me!" Maria smiles and I sigh.

"With?"

"I need to drop a dresser to some place in a creepy woods, for my cousin. You can do it, I have places to be on valentines." She takes out her phone typing at it. I sigh rubbing my head.

"Great. How far is the drive?"

"Only like an hour...or three."

"What?" I look at her.

"Please! I don't like big scary forests, slender man will get me."

"She's not going to back down." Tatum turns her head looking at me.

"I can tell....Fine. But you better fucking pay me for that shit." I sit back and she squeals. Lucky me, spending my valentines driving god knows what three hours to a woods? That makes so much sense.

"I will! I will! Thank you!" She smiles widely. Tatum smiles a little too and I shake my head.

"And I'm the dramatic one?" I snort and Tatum shrugs.

"Whatever sails your boat, Nat." She shakes her head and I roll my eyes.

✺   ✺   ✺

-Diana's POV-

"Huh?" I ask Charlie over the phone, the phone between my shoulder and my ear as I run. I trip over my foot, I fall straight onto the floor, the bowl smashing from my hands.

"No no no no no!" I sit up quickly, cupcake batter all over the floor. Thank god I haven't changed yet.

"What happened?" I hear Charlie as I pick up my phone putting it on loud speaker.

"I broke a bowl. The cupcake batter is nothing now!" I huff putting my hand to my forehead...getting cupcake batter on my face.