🇳🇬 | Chapter 007

My name is Deji, I'm 27. No need to get into my personal life, so let me just give you the gist.

"It all started when I followed this single old lady to her house in Lekki Phase 1, for a one night stand.

We fucked so good, we both passed out. She offered me money, which i collected gladly.

That's how she called me a month after, that she's pregnant and can't abort it. Ah mummy, pregnant for who?

After so many threats from her, i accepted my responsibility and fathered the child, that's how we began co-parenting.

Fast forward, I found out, two years after that the baby wasn't mine.

I was angry and mad at her, so i confronted her about it and she apologized and told me she just wanted to use the baby to tie me down, so that I'll be showing up and we will keep having sex.

I asked why? All because of sex?

She told me sex with me was good and i handled her well, and so that was how a one night stand turned two years stand for me.

The End

*******
Hello lovelies

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed this chapter?

To receive more update and notifications, please click the follow bottom in my profile.

Don't forget, your vote is equal to my payment for writing, your comment pushes me to work harder, and your shares make me elated.❤️

Je t'aime 💕

Lewa Kulture