Chapter 4:💖 Acceptance or Refusal 💖

Rudranil

Today I decided to work from home as I am suffering from sore throat  and little bit cough and cold also the weather is not good. So I wake up did my morning activities went downstairs to meet everyone as dad is reading newspaper sitting in the sofa.
Good morning everyone. I said
Good morning Rudra. Mom said
In the meantime, Roni, Rohan also joined with us and mom, boudibhai too. We all have our tea together. So after tea dad has something to say and I know that it's definitely about my marriage and nothing else.
So I have something important to say that is regarding Rudra's marriage. Dad said.
Suddenly boudibhai started taunting him as she taunts every member of this house unnecessarily that most of the time, we try to avoid her but it's not fully possible as she is the eldest daughter-in-law of this house we can't stay in this house by avoiding anyone.
Dad, you fixed Rudra's marriage without even asking him? Boudibhai said
Dad just looked at her confused.
I mean did you ask him his permission and does he gave you permission? I don't think so.  So please regarding him, atleast asked him for his permission. Boudibhai said
Do you think Tithi that we all are fools? and you are the only ones who knows everything? Mom said
No mom I didn't mean to say like that but... She said but mom intruppted.
Rudra is our son and we know him better than you. Whatever his likes and dislikes, we know everything better than you.  Mom said.
Boudibhai felt silent as she is feeling defeated and made angry face.
Rudra I am showing you a photo of that girl just have a look. Dad said
But dad.....I said but he interrupted.
Atleast I have a look if you don't like her then its okay. We won't force you. Till now, did we force you in any of your decision? Mom said
No mom it's not like that. I said and took the photo of that girl from dad.
The moment, I looked at the girl's photo, I was like butterfly running in my stomach. Till now, I saw many of the girl's photo but didn't feel like this what I am feeling now. I don't know why it is happening with me. I am feeling like, My heart is skipping a bit while looking at the photo. Although I also know this very well that looks doesn't matter only heart matters.

So while looking at the photo, she looks like a very descent girl so it would be better, If I can met her to judge how is she.
I will do all this because I will MARRY her if she agrees to marry me that means I am going to spend my rest of the life with her so it is necessary for me to judge how is she.
I looked at the photo for sometime then give it to my dad. He is smiling at me expecting me to agree.
Everyone is looking at me with an hopeful eyes.Finally I broke the silence.
Dad, its okay for me.I mean not bad she looks good. I said
Everyone got a sigh of relief to what I said.
But I have a condition. I said
Again everyone got shocked. I chuckled
What is it? Mom asked curiously.
I want to meet her to know how is she because if she agrees to marry me, I am going to spend my rest of the life with her and I want a person who is rich my heart not by looks. I said
Everyone smiled at me that means they agreed with my decision.
Its okay if you want to meet her but we will inform this to her family. Dad said
But don't tell her the exact reason. Roni said while making fun of dad.
Everyone started laughing to what Roni said.
Dad glares at him and then smiled.
Again we started gossiping for sometime, then everyone went to their respective work and I also went to my room to start my office.

Tithi

I can't even believe that what I saw is true or a dream. Never in a million years I thought that Rudra will agree to get married to that stupid girl. I like Rudra whenever I entered in this house but  unfortunately I got married with the stupid Roni . He is a stupid person I have ever seen. I tried to show Rudra that I like her but he never respond to my feelings I have accepted it. But now, Its too much. All of them are trying to get Rudra married and that too without his permission.
But I can't see myself loosing and that too infront of that stupid girl.I will never accept her as Rudra's wife So I have to make her life hell if she marry Rudra. Because I can't accept Rudra with any girl whether he likes me or not I don't care.
So My target is I have to spoil the life of Rudra's would be wife at any cost and I need to work on my plan.

Another update..........