𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚒𝚛𝚌𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜

Honestly Joohyung didn't even remember that they needed to go to an award show today

Honestly Joohyung didn't even remember that they needed to go to an award show today. She didn't register it until her makeup artist asked if she was excited for the awards. "Huh? Awards?" Joohyung furrowed her eyebrows, while pulling up her calendar on her phone which had all her schedules. Joohyung gasped, "we do have an award show today." Joohyung's confusion made her team laugh. "It's the lack of sleep I swear." Joohyung chuckled. "But I'm not really a fan of award shows because I rather just perform and go home. Especially right now." Joohyung closed her eyes trying to get a power nap.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

That power nap really didn't do anything because she was fighting her sleep. Thankfully with the loud music and the cheering fans they were keeping her awake. "Ya, I can see you closing your eyes." Yeonjun was teasing her. "I'm trying so hard right now~" Joohyung pouted, lightly slapping her cheeks. "Here I'll help you." Taehyun gently started slapping her left cheek, making them laugh.

After their laughter died down Joohyung saw one of the rookie girl group members glancing over to them, but more specifically at Beomgyu.

Now Joohyung isn't one to get jealous. Maybe because she's used to moas already saying and doing things with Beomgyu during fan signing and concerts. Joohyung just keeps a poker face and continues watching the other idols perform. "I'm going to go to the restroom, I'll be back." Beomgyu announced and got up. Joohyung watched Beomgyu leave to go to the back, and as she was moving her attention back to the stage she saw the rookie member get up and also leave.

'Where is she going?'

Now Joohyung was getting a bit suspicious, but she still kept her poker face on. She knows Beomgyu loves her and wouldn't do anything like that, especially with these four other giants around her. "Noona, are you ok?" Yeonjun asked, with a concerned face. "It's just that you have your straight face on and you only use that face when something is a little off." Joohyung had wide eyes on Yeonjun. "You pay attention to detail huh?" Yeonjun just sat back with a smug smile on his lips, knowing he hit the nail.

"I'm just getting a weird vibe right now. I don't know." She shrugged. Joohyung kept herself busy with playing with her blanket that was covering her legs.