𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰

-Natalie's POV-

Diana went home earlier then Tatum, Maria and cole came over. I'm not too sure where Quinn is but they're all begging me to go to the gym with them so that's where we are going....

I decided to wear a green sports bra and green leggings.

Tatum parks the car and I get out with my bottle of water in my hand and my bag I brought. I won't lie, I don't go to the gym.

I'll go on a walk every once in a while or sometimes even a run but other than that nothing really.

My phone buzzes and I tuck the water bottle under my arm as we walk towards the building, I check my phone.

Diana
What are you up to??

Natalie
Walking in the gym doors as we text, Tatum, Maria and cole are dragging me along with them. What about you?

Diana
Wow. Enjoy that and I'm about to make some food. I'm a little bored

Natalie
Well then, I will text you later.

I turn off my phone as we get inside.

"Put your bag in my locker, save us money." Tatum grabs my arm pulling me to the locker rooms. I follow her as she opens a locker, I take out my AirPods putting them in my ears before putting my bag in the locker.

I turn on my music, Maria struggles to tie her hair back, I take the brush off of her and brush her hair back for her.

I hold my hand out for the hair tie and she hands it to me, I make sure there's no bumps before tying it.

"Thanks." She smiles before grabbing onto Tatum's arm, I always thought they would end up together. They are complete opposites but there is just something about those two that I feel connects them.

Maria definitely has feelings for Tatum, she blabbed about it when she drunk before. She didn't say Tatum exactly but who else is a masc, bitch, 'tattooey woman' who has no feelings for anyone.

Tatum finds women 'hot', most of them...literally every woman she sees but she can never stay in a relationship. She doesn't even try, she cheated in her last relationship. She sobbed to me about it saying she didn't mean to do it, you can't not mean to put your hands on another person sexually. The girl was sweet too. Bummer.

Tatum and Maria would go toxic though, Maria is easily jealous. She gets jealous already of Tatum when they aren't dating, Tatum doesn't take peoples feelings into consideration most of the time. Especially when she's drunk. Tatum would most likely break Maria's heart, but...maybe they should give it a shot.

Coles sleeping with Quinn for gods sake, nobody told me. I don't even think anyone knows but I can tell, they were over at my house a few weeks ago with Tatum and Maria, they had that energy. The quick glances, not making too much contact with each other and they touched by accident making Quinn jump back immediately.

I go over to the Thread mill and cole goes on the one next to me, I'm a little bored. They dragged me to the gym, they deserve this.

"How are you, Cole?" I ask him turning off my music and taking an AirPod out. He's not wearing AirPods.

"I'm good, how about you?" He questions. I turn up the speed on the thread mill slightly.