Part 31

My face becomes so hot I can only imagine how red I am. "Y/n!" I hear my name being called. Changbin walks up to the both of us. "Y/n this is Mingi, Mingi this is y/n." He introduces. My eyes aren't able to leave Mingi my body still as stone but my inside are screaming and jumping fan-girling over my ult bias.

"It's nice to meet you y/n." He says with his beautiful gummy smile. His voice is so deep it makes my breath hitch.

I pull myself together the best I can giving him a quick bow.I feel the alcohol in my system starting to kick in giving me a nice warm fuzzy feeling.

"Are you an Atiny?" He asks me. I'm still attempting to gather myself and not freak out so I slowly but surely nod my head. I hear changbin slightly scoff.

"And changbins my boyfriend." I blurt out. I look at changbin who's eyes have slightly widened looking at me with a surprised expression. "I didn't know you were ready to tell people.." changbin asks. "I'm ready" I tell him with an assuring smile.

A cheeky smile appears on his face his eyes lighting up with pure joy. He kisses my forehead wrapping his arm around my neck holding me close to his body. I can't help but feel happy and warm in his embrace even if I'm standing next to my all time bias I know my hearts with him.

"Hey!" I hear a familiar voice in the distance looking up I see wooyoung and Hongjoong. "This is y/n my girlfriend and Straykids assistant. But I'm sure she knows who you are already." He says half joking nudging my shoulder. "Oh please, with all the girls who fan over you" I tease.

Changbin smiles slightly his cheeks turning a light shade of pink "well that's different." He argues in a playful manner. "It's STAY" he adds. "It's ATINY" Mingi adds with a chuckle.

"It's time for more alcohol" I quickly say leaving the conversation going back inside.

3rd person POV:

Y/n sits on the couch with a few members of Straykids, ATEEZ and twice while everyone else is around the house or on the back patio playing beer pong. Changbin sits next to her with his arm around her shoulders holding her close to his body as both of her legs rest on his thighs.

"Truth or dare?" Momo asks Changbin. "Dare." He answers challenging her in this nod interesting game of truth and dare.

Monomer thinks for a moment sucking the top of her teeth her eyes rolling back. "Send a sext to the last person you've texted. " she says with a challenging look in her eyes. A small smirk spears on changbins face as he go grabs his phone a little nervous.

"Let's hope it's not your mom." Wooyoung jokes everybody laughing. Changbin goes to his messages typing in a message then pressing send.

*ding*

Y/n's phone lights up facing up on the table. Y/n eyes slightly go wide grabbing her phone reading the message. Barking are heard from the guys in encouragement from the guys. Y/n read the message then immediately turning her phone off covering her pink rosy face flustered by the text no now unable to look at him.

Everybody laughs at y/n's flustered state s as she hides her face. Changbin laughs kissing her head.

"Half of me wants to know and then the other half doesn't" Ryujin says laughing. Y/n finally uncovers her face giggling a little unable to look at Changbin.

"Okay truth or dare?" Changbin asks Yeji. "Truth." She answers "is it true you like Chan." He asks with a huge grin. "Has to be the truth." Han laughs clapping his hands. Yeji try's to suppress a cheeky smile from appearing. Yeji takes a shot of soju that sits at the coffee table that they all surround sitting by with shot glasses and soju bottles on the coffee table.