Ep 74

I saw this video and guess who did it remind me of?😂

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ConjbDGjYDp/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

TW: Marital Rape {You'll get an idea after the first 3-4 dialogues of the scene what's coming, you can skip beforehand....Just skip a few line, until you see  Ahil's taunt to Hoor...that's the next scene.}

---------------------------------------------------------- 

Unable to find Arsalan in his room, Ayaan took a deep breath. He was sure that he would be sitting in Hoor's room at that time and busy remembering both his mama and Hoor. He went ahead and kissed the sleeping Meerub and headed to Hoor's room. Momal was sleeping in Ayaan's room. He did not knock on the door and went straight inside. Inside, Arsalan was sitting on the ground near the bed. When the door opened, instead of turning his face towards the visitor, he turned it in the opposite direction so that the visitor could not see the tears. But it was revealed. They were both like children to Ayaan. He quietly sat down with Arsalan on the ground.

"Baray hogye ho...Bahadur Bano."

(You've grown up... be brave.)

Ayaan placed Arsalan's head on his shoulder while Arsalan wiped his cheek. He was a little emotional.

"Itni door nai gayi wo...Jab wo thi tab toh dono lartay rehtay thay. Mjhy beech me kood tk larai khtm krni parti thi." There was a slight smile on Ayaan's face. Arsalan also smiled with moist eyes.

(She didn't go that far. When she was here, you two were fighting all the time. I had to jump in the middle and end the fight.)

"Let's get up. Go to sleep. I knew you would be here..." Ayaan made him stand as he himself stood up and both of them went upstairs.

...........................

Hoor woke up in shock. She put her hand on her heart. She was scared. After a few deep breaths, she picked up the phone, which had an alarm in such a loud voice. She immediately turned it off and glared at the phone. It wasn't her phone. It didn't take her long to figure out whose move it was. The phone wasn't Ahil's, Hoor knew. But it was Ahil's action, she knew this very well too. Ahil was not in the room. Hoor checked the time. It was five and a half in the morning. She yawned and then got up. Today it was Walima , there was a lot of work. She gave up her decision to sleep again and performed ablution and prayed. She was sitting with her phone open after praying when Ahil entered. Hoor stared at him with glaring eyes.

"Uth gayi tum?"

(Did you wake up)

"Jitna uncha mery sirhane alarm laga kar gaye thy na, murda bhi uth jata. "

(Even the dead would have risen at the volume of the alarm you set beside my pillow.)

"Subha subha larai, sukoon kro.". Ahil shrugged calmly, while Hoor shook her head. He had started himself and was now telling her to be calm.

(Fight in the earling morning? Relax.)

"Kidhr se arahay hain is waqt?"

(Where are you coming from at this time?)

"Wo...Raat se mery kamre me ek churail ghoom rahi hai...socha molvi sahab se wazeefa hi leta aun..."

(Umm... a witch has been roaming in my room since night... I thought I would bring a wazifa from Maulvi Sahib...)

<A/N: Wazifa like a prayer, words to protect from evil, black magic and those things. Molvi Sahab is the one who calls for prayer.>

Ahil said and opened the door of the cupboard and took out his clothes, while Hoor saw him with an open mouth for a few moments. Then she closed her mouth and controlled herself. It was Walima and she was not to spoil her mood especially when it was the first day at the in-laws' house and there were so many guests.