Chapter 3: Chris's Surprise

Shawn wanted to stay in the car so I grabbed KJ out of the car and I told him lets go say hi to your mommy. He wanted to cry in that car because he don't want come here with her but he have to see her. I went up to the front door and I knocked but it was open so I went inside. As soon as I walked in the front room I heard this smacking wet sound then I looked it was Kaniska sucking this dude big ass dick.

Me: (I put my hands over KJ face and he lay his head on my shoulder and looked in the back of me as I face them) Bey what the fuck you doing, I really don't have a problem with you sucking no nigga dick cause I don't want you but at least lock the door and take it to the room bey. What if I did let him run up here by himself and shit to come see you? Bey put your dick away jed!

Kaniska: Mjay whatever!

Me: Is it me or the majority of yawl Bahamian gals when yawl become a mother yawl turn into these ratchet type chicks.

Kaniska: Let me see my son please I don't have time to listen to you I can do what I want and we aint together.

Me: You aint touching my son with your dick hands and shit go clean that shit up

Dude: Parton I bro I didn't mean no disrespect to the little man

Me: Its cool bruh no wibe or nothing I just trying to explain to her what if this let him come in here alone and he see her here clean your head that would be a fuck sight for him.

Dude: Yea bruh I got a little boy to you see and I does tell his baby mother about having dudes around and doing shit like that in front of him (She came out of the bathroom then she took him from me but he didn't want go at all. He grabbed on to my shirt and while she held him tight and talking to him)

Kaniska: Baby you getting so big and you all dressed up! You don't miss mommy?

KJ: No!

Kaniska: No you don't miss mommy that hurt my feelings babe. You want stay spend that weekend with me

KJ: No I going away with my daddy

Kaniska: Oh ok I see you move on up and you don't check for mommy no more

Me: What you mean he don't check for you he only four he cant come drive a car come see you that's why I bring him to see you every weekend. You can do the same you know but any way let me bounce (KJ jump to me out of her arms and I never really understand why KJ really don't want to be there. I know he told me that they use to beat him but the way he acts make it seems deeper than that and I will find out soon.

Thursday Evening

It was Thursday evening and I was still packing and putting together stuff for KJ to carry along. Shawn was on his way over so my mom can drop us to the airport shortly but here is the little catch they don't know we coming. I told Chris I was on the early flight in the morning so he was like yea he going to clean up, buy groceries and stuff KJ would love to eat.

KJ: Daddy we going to see Chris and Uncle Terry now! I ready to go!

Me: Yea little man we going in a minute we waiting on Uncle Shawn to get here. You have your back pack right, I going to buy some stuff to put in it when we get in the airport so you could have to snack on. The door flew open and it was Shawn looking all sexy

Me: So you had to come in here like you show stopping then

Shawn: Nigga you mad and you think you had to have you and KJ dress alike

Me: Nigga you mad cause you aint got no son then

Shawn: Naw nigga I don't want be no daddy that's your job then he started to laugh but I aint going to lie brother you doing a good job with little man. He happy! Look at him bey he can't stop smiling and that's all a kid want right is to be loved and happy.