Chapter 6: Pretty Young Thang

Terry and Shawn were going at in the room but my brother didn't really say much he just let Shawn argue and that's not like him. I'm wondering if he really was cheating because if he wasn't doing anything he would be arguing with Shawn until they started to fuck then they make up and be all lovy dovy again. I went to the door to listen while KJ was eating and Chris looking at me from the kitchen. As I got to the door this strong hand pulled me back telling me go back in the kitchen

Chris: Leave them niggas let them handle they business why you being so nosey. We happy and having a good time so let's keep it that way let them have they fight besides they going to be fucking in a minute anyway.

Me: Bey I hope yawl niggas know what yawl does be doing over here then Shawn have this idea in his head that you two does bang.

Chris: He aint been doing nothing one of our boys who live down the street gave us them. He had alot so he just gave us some it nothing to that so nigga just letting Shawn run on tell he get tired. Bey if I wanted to be dealing with him you think I would have waste my time all these years with the brother

Me: That's true, hey I aint the one that said it so watch your attitude nigga

Chris: Aint no attitude B.A.B.Y I just want you to trust that I aint going nowhere so just relax and let us enjoy life. All that I put you through you think I going to mess things up now, may be you might leave

Me: Naw I it aint never like that (Terry and Shawn were in the room just going at it the Shawn bust out the room all dressed in tee, shirt and kicks all mad) Bey what happen (He open the door then he went outside (Then Terry shouted little bro talk to your friend before he get dealt with for acting out for nothing. I went outside to catch Shawn and he was calling a Taxi then I looked at him then he looked at me still angry. Bey what's the matter why yawl carring on so bad in the room yawl was so good lastnight.

Shawn: Bey I love your brother you know, I love that nigga so much but he continue to surprise me. I mean I aint even surprise because all we does do is fuck I mean why he even gave me this ring I got on my finger to stop me from leaving him. Like we been together for a minute and the sex thing was good but that nigga can't show me what he feeling for shit. His way of showing it is fucking and I'm fucking tired of that shit bey. Seeing them condoms just trigger something in me that been boiling for a minute now but I been keeping silent.

Me: Shawn I'm sure he been showing you love bro, it aint that bad I'm sure if it was cold you wouldn't stay that long. Yawl to been together a whole summer before me and Chris.

Shawn: Naw bey I would be with him this long if he didn't make me feel happy but now it's just sex, sex, sex, thats why when I saw them condoms I just flip because when we together he cant stay off me so what I'm I suppose to think when we aren't together.

Me: That's true but don't do nothing stupid did you talk to him about it

Shawn: He say him and Chris friend from down the street gave it to them because he had too much but I don't believe that shit. I going out man you want go with me lets go the mall or something lets go drink or something.

Me: Yea lets go later I aint even bath or nothing yet

Shawn: I aint going back in there right now i going to the mall I will talk to you later (When he started to walk off Terry came outside then he said nigga where you going then Shawn didn't answer he just started walking up the street (Terry grab his keys then he jumped in his ride then he went after Shawn then I thought that's it bro show him how romantic you can be go after what you love. I guess thats what Shawn was acting out for he wants some attention from his nigga not just dick. They were gone then I went back in the house to eat with Chris and KJ.