Chapter 8: Pour It Up

Truthfully I know what I was doing because this class is a breeze and the other classes I had this semester didn't require no test we just had final projects to turn in which was even cooler. We went in the front room while KJ was sleeping to have a little fun I guess. They started to bring out the hard rum like the Vodlka , Hennessey and other shit. I didn't want get to drunk but Terry was just giving me the cups of rum to drink back to back. I was drinking then I took the cup of room in the room to chill and watch some TV while KJ sleep. I didn't want wake him but sometimes he does wake and be scared when aint no one there. I was laying in the bed then Chris came in the room looking at me funny with this big smile on his face.

Chris: Why you in here baby let that little nigga sleep man. You know you a little over protective of him you know.

Me: I don't think I am but I just came in here to chill then drink. You don't want me out there any way so why you fronting.

Chris: Travis boy friend just come to chill, Terry all hugged up and I'm alone out there . My boyfriend is in the room.

Me: You didn't see that out there when we came home how Travis was looking at you like he have something against you or he jealous of you.

Chris: I know he probably is and I don't care! I'm happy but I he probably freaking because his boyfriend cheated on him a few times and he knows we have something good and you aint cheat. When we got real I told him I got a good nigga and you never cheated always hold me down even when times get ruff. Never gave me a reason to wonder even when a fine dude running you down wanting to be with you.

Me: Why you bragging about me then I started to smile

Chris: Cause you worth it to brag about then he came in the bed on top of me between my legs. The kissing just started to get hot and heavy. So what you want do baby we all alone, little man sleeping and you got my dick hard as rock. (He started to whisper in my ear telling me what he about to do to me then he started to suck on my neck where I'm sure a big mark there)

Me: Yea let's do something but I want top baby

Chris: He smile then he said I don't feel like taking I want give but alright let's do this

Me: Baby you really going to let me hit

Chris: Yea it don't hurt no more but whatever to make you happy I guess (He said that then I just grab his ass feeling how juicy it was. I swear tops have the best ass but don't want no one hit that shit but I was going to tire this shit up it's been a while. Clothes started flying off but we had to be cool cause KJ was still sleeping and I know he soon wake up cause he been sleep from this afternoon. We wanted to try get a quickie in. We were naked and I only want to know where was the lube I didn't have time to eat and all that. Chris rarely lets me fuck him so when i get the chance I can't waste no time to I lube him up then I lube my dick. He was looking at me saying baby go easy and we were under the covers because the room was cold. I started to push my dick in him moaning while he had his face made up. Chris was so tight and so wet I just started pounding him good. Next thing I know I heard this little voice saying daddy what yawl doing. I just jump off Chris and I layed down in the bed feeling shame as fuck. Chris just started laughing un controllable while saying little man we wasn't doing nothing just stretching.

Me: We wasn't doing nothing KJ! Go back to sleep (He got up out his bed then he crawl up in the bed between us this time I was naked and so was Chris) You hungry now huh

KJ: Yea! Daddy you we standing up (I was laying on my back and i forgot my dick was hard and I looked it was poking up through the sheet)

Me: I just started to laugh and Chris couldn't stop laughing because to him KJ can't do no wrong but he loves him.