Chapter 10: Help Me

I was deep in the frigde getting some beers out and I was shouting at Chris telling him to come help me out or get his little cooler so I can put in it with ice. I heard someone behind me but I didn't really pay it no mind and I just started handing back to them the beers. When I turned around it was Travis standing there looking at me licking his lips so i hurry trying to get out the back door but he pulled me and said let me talk to for a second.

Me: Aint nothing really to say bro

Travis: Yea there is alot i want say and i think we sort of got off on the wrong foot with each other

Me: Who fault is that bro

Travis: It was mine! I going to keep it real with you shawty but that aint who i am and i don't want you leave with that perception of me. I just want say my bad for coming off bold or conceited when i approached you with some of the thing s i said. I was kind of putting on and i wont lie I respect the hell out of you and Chris but I see why he love you. I don't know you that well but you seem like that dude to be inlove with so I was just trying to low key impress you so i got kind of cocky. I know I look good so it kind of goes to my head and it makes me be bold and rude something. We cool?

Me: I guess bro but don't try no shit bey, I happy and I know you happy so lets just keep it clean because yawl cute niiggas aint nothing but trouble

Travis: Oh so you think I'm cute then he started to smile

Me: Did i say that?

Travis: Yea you did then he started to laugh

Me: I mean it is what it is but I except your apology so let's just enjoy the weekend and start off with a clean slate

Travis: Ok cool I could respect that shawty (When he said that I walked pass him then he said) Oh mjay for the record I think you bomb and you looking super sexy in them briefs no disrespect I just want get that off my chest)

Me: Thanks I guess ( I walked out of the kitchen then he followed me with the drinks I got out the fridge and we went back in the pool. Chris was just looking at him and I tapped him and just looking but smiling to tell him that everything is ok. We chilled outside most of the day turning prunes in that pool but it was relaxing plus the conversation was still really good. I guess Travis is them types that just like to put on and front about whom they really are but he seem really cool. We stayed outside so long that we started grilling ribs and chicken with corn and potatoes Bahamian style. This weekend had been a lot of fun despite the rocky situation about the condoms. I started to miss him already and just looking at him smile thinking its back to reality that my boyfriend is away from me still. Long distance relationships aint fun at all but if you love em then it should be somewhat easy. After being in the pool all day we are in the room just chilling and KJ was in the room spending time with uncle. Terry was about to carry him out for some ice cream and it gave me and Chris some time to just relax with each other since tomorrow was my last day here but this nigga was ironing.

Me: Could you please tell me why you ironing?

Chris: Cause I got somewhere to go tomorrow baby, you aint mind right

Me: Where you going and tomorrow is our last day to spend together nigga then I started to laugh

Chris: Yea I know but I got to make sure my shipment on the boat remember I still got to keep the shop going even though I'm not there. Money got to make and I got you to take care of and we got a baby so I got to do what I have to. Aint like I going to be away from you all day or you can come with me and I'll show you what to buy and shit. I might want you run it anyway cause you the only one I really trust with my shit (Chris phone started to ring and he looked at it and throw it in the bed at me saying don't answer that. I looked at it and it was his brother calling him so I told him just talk to him and see what he got to say. He so stubborn but I answer the phone then gave to him then he put it on speaker phone) Yea bey wassup