Chapter 14: Troy Put His Name On It

We went in the house and I took my food in my room and KJ was of course on the floor eating his food watching cartoons. Chris and JB came in my room to chill not to long after he finish eating then it came time for me to carry Chris home. I know mom didn't want KJ to be out in the night draft but I carry him with school uniform because I was going to sleep with Chris tonight. We loaded up all his bags into my car then we drove over there and I didn't carry no clothes because Chris has a draw with me and KJ clothes over at his house in his room that's locked. We pulled up at his crib and Troy was home but Chris still use his key and when we got in the front room we could've heard a lot of moans in he room. It was coming from Troy room and so Chris say this nigga in here fucking so he went to the door laughing then he busted it open saying yea this pay back for busting on me and you.

Chris: What the fuck! (Chris walked in the room with his hand over his mouth but i sent KJ in the front room then i went in the room) Bey what type shit you dealing

Me: Bey what you doing in here how the fuck you know Kaniska!

Troy: How you know her bey and what yawl nigga doing here any way

Chris: We came home tonight looks like just in time (We walked in on Troy pounding the fuck out of KJ mom and it made me so angry)

Troy: Bey MJ no disrespect but I pay for this

Chris: Where little man bey (Chris left the room to go find KJ before he walked in on this seeing his mother like this. I heard him telling KJ lets go for a walk little man and i was still in the room looking in her face while she was putting on her clothes.

Me: Bey so this the type of shit you be doing while my son was with you, you fucking tricking and selling your body to niggas and had my son in the house looking at niggas them come in and out. Why you would do this shit and you know I had a good home for him from jump why would you make him feel like he had no one there for him.

Kanishka: Mjay calm down! I don't prostitute but hey exchange aint no robbery i will do what i have to do make some money. If im horny and need some dick then i will go get some dick and its just like yawl niggas when you want pussy you can go get it but when its women we get call whores

Me: You missing the point you the mother of my son conduct yourself with fucking respect. This is why KJ don't want to come round by you at all the kid is terrified of that place and if i find out you been abusing my child you will pay for that shit.

Kaniska: Your child you were a father for how long a year! Boy don't fucking do it i have been taking care him from he was born what have you done for him.

Me: I could've been doing everything but you rob me of four years of his life and i hate you for that. Come! Come! Get out my house and go fucking home! Go get a fucking job and stop selling your body and you wont be seeing KJ come round there no more until you learn how to be respectable.

Kaniska: Nigga who you talking to you want me take KJ from your now and you would never see him again

Me: Fuck with it I will fuck you up so bad with a lawyer you would never see him again!

Kaniska: You know what Mjay fuck you (She put on her shoes then she walked passed me and pushed me into the door. I followed her out the house and Chris and KJ were outside sitting on the step and she stop and started talking to KJ. She even tries to get him from Chris but KJ hold on to Chris for dear life while Chris clutches him tight telling her to push out and leave KJ alone. He was so scared that she was going to try take him away then she looked at me mad) Turn my son against me! (She walked off down the str8 where she was calling a ride then we all came back inside. Chris looked shocked as fuck and he just shake his head at the situation and tell me to save receipts of stuff I do for KJ just encase she try come at me with lawyers.