{Chapter 15}

|Chapter 15|A Celebration with a twist|

Koa licked his fingers clean.

He got out of the car with a wink and came around to open my side. I stepped out, carefully as my legs felt like jelly. He sensed it, and picked me up, and threw me over his shoulder. he walked into the main lobby of our apartment complex, and waved at the receptionist, I waved at her too and she laughed.

"Have a fun night!" she yelled.

"Thanks, we will!" I yelled back, giggling as I mentally prepared for the night and day ahead of me.

We got into the Elevator and Koa perfectly balanced me and pressed the floor button at the same time. I looked down kind of bored, and I noticed Koa's ass...

"Don't even think about it," Koa said, he knew what I was thinking.

"Do it and you'll receive an even harder one." his voice got deeper, and I knew demon time was to come. I slapped his ass right before the final ding which told us what floor we were on. And just as he said I got an even harder slap on my ass which I knew would leave a bruise.

when we finally got to his floor, he took big strides and we suddenly were already inside his apartment. and we made it to what we called the kink room. He took me into the room and lowered me onto the floor.

"Take off your clothes baby," he said into my ear, it sent shivers down my spine.

I did as he asked, starting with my heels, then my blazer, then my pants, and eventually came my bralet and underwear.

"Close your eyes," he instructed, and again did it. I closed my eyes, and I felt him gather my hair, and tie it up. Then he places a blindfold over my eyes, tying it around the back of my head.

I felt him push me backward, and eventually, I made it onto a bed.

"Lie her darling," he mutters, leaving a kiss right under my ear. all my other senses were heightened.

Soon I felt him lean over my body yet again, grabbing my arms and pulling me up.

"Hold your arms up," he said, his voice soothing.

I held them up. I felt a cold leather material wrap around my wrists, and soon after followed the rustling of chains. I heard a click, and slowly my body started to raise off the bed until nothing but my feet were touching the bed, and from what I could tell it was it was a canopy, so there wasn't a top on it unless you wanted to add one.

I felt the bed dip in front of me.

"Ready Darling?" Koa asked

"Yes," I replied.

"Yes what?" he questioned.

"yes, daddy," I replied, quickly so I wouldn't receive punishment.

"Safeword besides Green, yellow, and red." He asked. I was impressed he knew of the color system.

"Scream," I replied, to me it meant saying scream so I could stop screaming if that makes sense.

"What do you do if your mouth is unavailable?" Koa asked.

"Pinch you," I replied.

"Good girl," Koa said as he ran a finger through my slit. I shivered at his touch, especially since his finger was cold.

"We're gonna try a few new things tonight love, hope you're ready," he said. Suddenly all I felt was cold, as I felt ice trail up my ankle, and then it stopped at my inner thigh, it moved a little close to my clit, before it moved up my stomach. I already knew the ice was in Koa's mouth as I felt the cold would warm slightly, causing a nice little sensation.

He trailed it up between my breasts, and I felt his hands holding my hips, as he trailed the ice up to my neck. and then he went back down he stopped at my breasts and circled the ice around my nipples, slowly.

I knew that I was most definitely turned on, and I knew Koa made me feel different.

"What color?" Koa asked as I felt one of his hands trail down from my hip to my pussy, rubbing my clit.

"Green daddy," I replied.

I felt an ice cube enter me, and I gasped at the contact.

"How does it feel?" Koa asked, kissing my neck with every word.

"C-cold," I said, fumbling over my words as I felt Koa's fingers enter, the ice cube combined with his fingers felt good, a new thing I was slowly getting hooked on.

"Be a good slut for me, and hold it." He said, as he entered a third finger and started to fuck me faster.

"Shit," I said, getting hit with the intensity of the ice cube as it made my walls even wetter.

"your doing so good baby, just hold it a little longer." Koa directed as I felt him reach my G-spot, practically attacking it, based on how fast he was fingering me.

"Please I'm so close," I begged.

"Beg me more darling," Koa said, at the moment there came his demon.

"Daddy please I'm so close." I moaned as I felt the ice cube meltdown further with the combination of my aroused pussy and Koa's wonderful fingers.

"What was that?" Koa asked.

"Aden please." I moaned using his real name.

"Say my name again," Koa demanded.

"Aden please let me cum." I begged.

"Cum for me." He growled in my ear as his fingers slammed into me, triggering a tsunami within my body.

"Yesss, oh my god." I moaned out as I felt my body shake.

Koa grabbed my hips and restricted my movements.

" such a good beautiful slut." He whispered in my ear.

I felt wetter after that.

He let go of my hips and then reached behind my head, and tugged off my blindfold.

"Hi beautiful," he said in a dark tone. his hair was tied up into a small ponytail, small hairs framed his face making him look absolutely godly.

"Hi." said, trying to sneakily clench my legs together.

"you good baby?" he asked, clearly finding humor in what I was doing.

"Mhm," I mumbled, racking my eyes over his body, he was shirtless, his tattoos on display, still in his pants from earlier, and shoe and sockless making him look like a hot character out of an action movie.

"What is the color love?" he asked, getting closer to my lips.

"Green," I said, looking into his deep honey-brown eyes.

"Well, green means go," Koa said, dropping to his knees and hooking my legs over his shoulders.

"Shit," I said as I felt Koa's hot tongue enter me. He chuckled a bit, and the vibrations of his laugh ran through my body, giving me chills.

Suddenly there was a bang at the door.

" KOA TELL YOUR GIRL TO GET HER BITCH OF A FRIEND," Ernesto yelled. Koa stopped and immediately got off the bed, lowered the chain, and released me from my cuffs.

I threw on my bra and underwear and grabbed Koa's shorts and shirt from the dresser drawer we had for nights like this, unfortunately, our night was cut short.

"Koa I have a bad feeling," I said, as a sudden bad feeling consumed me. I quickly unlocked and opened the door.

"You're dead," I said as soon as I made eye contact with him, and a crying and bloody Xalla trembling behind him.