Chapter 15: Bad Dreams

We were in the front room just talking and laughing at dumb shit while his kid was playing with KJ and KJ had this look on his face like nigga get out the fuck out my face.KJ look as if he didn't wanted to be bothered he just wanted to lay there and watch TV. I just hope he don't get mad and strike Nate little boy but the evening was going good. Chris wasn't trying to spy or nothing but he was in the kitchen looking the cupboards and trying to see what there from what aint so he can get some stuff to restock the house. KJ saw Chris in then he went to Chris then he told Chris he wanted some water then Chris look in the fridge but it wasn't nothing really in there.

Chris: I don't know what this dude been doing he aint buy nothing to put in the fridge and little man thirsty (He grab his keys then he told KJ he was coming back) Mjay i going to the gas station out on the mean str8 get some stuff to put in the fridge i coming right back. Wassup bro he looked at Nate

Nate: He got up out his seat then he went to Chris and dap him and said everything cool bro im Nate you are Mjay brother

Chris: He said yea something like that then he grab my keys then KJ was making fuss telling Chris he wanted to go with him then Chris said Its to late for you to be out on the road with me little man I coming right back alright stay play with little man over there.He left for the shop then the questions started to roll in.

Nate: He seem cool so you does live with him

Me: I does live every where bro, i does be by Chris my other brother Terry and i does be by my parents. I just lucky to have three homes that i can go to

Nate: I here that and thats wassup bey, i wish i had that

Me: You don't have no brothers and sisters?

Nate: I got a older brother and a younger brother (His phone started to ring then he looked at it but didn't answer because it was his baby mother) This girl probably by me let me go see whats going on that way. Its been cool bey we got to hang like this after the test on Tuesday bey

Me: Yea bro for sure (He picked his little boy up then he dapped KJ bye then he walked to the door and before he left he turn around and said. I don't mean to come off too friendly bro but l just have a good vibe with you like i say i don't have much friends but im glad i got atleast one where i can chill and talk to bey.Then i said yea bro im glad you choose me as your friens and i get a good vibe from you to (He left then i felt alot better about him being around Chris and everyone because i felt like he was a true friend and i got past the way he look so its cool. KJ and I were still there watching TV i guess the long sleep he had on the plane was all he needed now he going to be up till late tonight. Now we were watching Starship Troopers and i laughed because everytime he saw one of the bugs he would put his hand over his face then Chris came home.

Chris: He turn the Key then he came inside then he gave KJ one of the little juice he bought for him out of the bags then he looked at me and asked if i wanted something to drink.

Me: No I am good, I just was going to call you

Chris: Why

Me: Its late and you freshly back in town after a year so I thought you might not have the same fear and rep that you once had with the thugs.I just was a little worried about you is all.

Chris: He started to laugh then he said you know why I love you because I just does have too much fun laughing at that humour of yours. Mjay I could go away for five years but when I come back I'm not the one that be should in fear these niggas on the street should be the ones scared still

Me: Ok mr man

Chris: Then when the duo get back together when Terry come back on Wednesday its going to be worst but for now I jus living right I aint on these niggas run i am happy and at peace (He started to put all the stuff inside the fridge then he went in the room then we followed him)