Chapter 21: Eye Candy

I was so excited to know what this surprise was that he wanted to tell me that i couldn�t sleep. He always does this to me and get me all hype instead he just be real with it as I looked at his cute ass sleep on the side of me. The next morning we woke up he was still sleep while i was up about getting KJ ready as well as I for an appointment I made for us to take pictures for the house. I wanted us to dress alike so we could�ve taken some picture together some what a father and son type thing. My mom came in the room then she saw Chris then started to laugh then she said he couldn�t stay away huh.

Me: Naw he couldn�t then we both laugh

Mom: KJ I want you to smile big for them pictures ok baby because I want a good one with you to put on my desk at work

Me: You never put any of your pictures of me on your desk at work then I started to play like I was sad

Mom: Because you don�t like take pictures that why so take some nice ones so I can put them up now of my two babies.

Me: Yea I will and where is daddy mommy please tell me you didn�t tell him anything

Mom: You know I won�t do that to you so why you ask

Me: Then what does he want to talk to me about he told me last night he has something to tell me

Mom: I know what it is but I want him be the one to tell you not me

Me: You pregnant again?

Mom: No that was a false alarm but no I�m not pregnant but just keep cool he will talk to you when the time is right. Stop looking at me like I told him anything when I didn�t I kept my word that I wouldn�t tell him anything until you were ready

Me: Ok I hope you right and aint lying to me mommy because I�m scared of daddy

Mom: He aint going to do you anything

Me: Not really for me but for Chris I know he would beat him up because he then think Terry and Chris ruining me and making all type stuff happen. I remember he said that to me when I was in the hospital I thought he was going to attack them then when they showed up.

Mom: Your daddy is not going to do anything to him so stop that but anyway take care of my grand baby. I am going to work please come and drop off some of the pictures off and my co workers want see him.

Chris: Mom what�s shaking (He got up stretching but he was stretching with a big ass morning wood showing and I just laughed inside plus I know my mother about to say something cause that her personality just ratchet when she ready then I laugh

Mom: Hey babe how did you sleep on that hard floor you know Terry room with a big bed is right here. You don�t have to sleep on that hard floor giving you back problems before you can�t use that big thing you got. (I was so shame when she said that I just cover my mouth)

Chris: Mom that won�t be a problem then they started to laugh at each other then my mom turn around and looked at me. I never felt so embarrassed I don�t want her know my sex life but Chris just getting so bold and open with her.

Mom: Anyway breakfast is on the stove and I�m heading to work please don�t forget to stop by and bring them pictures.

Me: Ok later (Chris went str8 in the kitchen to stuff his face but he still didn�t tell me what this big surprise was. KJ was so excited and he didn�t even know where we were going but I bath him then we dressed alike. We had on the same Jordan�s that we just bought when we went to see Chris, some grapes with long jeans ,white tee and purple fitted hats. I have to admit my little dude got swag when he dress and he knows how to keep cleans like big man. He just was looking at me when I put on my clothes then looking at himself then he said I look like you daddy then he laugh. We were dressed then we went to eat some food and I fed him so he didn�t mess up his white shirt.