sixty-nine

SMUT WARNING 😈

SMUT WARNING 😈

Rafe sat with Iris between his legs, her body slumped into his as he listened to her snore slightly. She had fallen asleep after they showered and he didn't want to wake her. He glanced at the window, seeing the bright colours outside, smiling to himself.

Huh, so this is what life could be like if they were in Greece. Except Greece would have prettier views than a bunch of guys with guns.

He sighed, pressing a kiss to the top of her head, squeezing his eyes shut. He had to take this in, take her in, because he didn't know what was going to happen after they left this room, and the thought of it scared him. He couldn't lose her again, he couldn't.

And yet, deep down he knew he would. He just had a feeling. And that fucking terrified him.

He let her sleep for a little while longer before he caressed her cheek, gently trying to wake her up. Why? He wanted them to talk to Singh, well, specifically him, but both of them would be even better. He knew Iris knew where the diary was and frankly, she did need to let Singh know.

"Iris." He muttered, earning a soft grunt from her as he smirked slightly, "Iris, baby." He pressed a soft kiss to her forehead, "Ocean eyes...show me those pretty ocean eyes."

Slowly she opened her eyes, glancing up at him, "You're so mean."

"I would love to let you sleep but we also have to figure out how we're getting out of here."

"What? You don't wanna stay here forever?" She asked, rolling onto her stomach so she could face him.

"You know I'd love that, baby." He muttered, twirling her hair between his fingers.

Iris groaned softly as she stood up from the bed, going to peer out the window, "Should we talk to Singh?"

"Well, we should figure out what the game plan-"

And then she was knocking on the window, trying to get the guys attention as Rafe's eyes widened and he jumped out of bed. She was quick to move to the door, pounding on it as Rafe came behind her, "Hello? Is anyone out there?"

"What are you doing? We have to have a plan first!" He said, grabbing her hands gently.

"Rafe-"

"Look, I know you're lying about this diary thing, okay? You know where it is, don't you?"

"No, I don't."

"You don't?" He raised his eyebrows at her, shrugging, "Okay. Again, you're a terrible liar!"

"I don't." She muttered in response.

"Listen, Iris, he's never gonna believe that neither of us don't know something, okay?" Rafe said, following her as she went back to the window, knocking gently as he began to get frustrated with her, "Hey, listen, Singh killed that-"