Chapter 32

You had been busy preparing your escape during the night, you sure as hell couldn't do it in the middle of the day. About a week had passed, and the day before was a Jasper day. Despite the little demon having little to no regard for human emotions before he could tell you did not enjoy being with him.   

Regrettably, you showed your cards to Jasper again.  God, how was he so good at doing that? You don't mean to let your guard down and mess up around him. It's just that he's so annoying that you blurt it out.  

Perhaps it's you slowly losing your sanity in this hellhole. 

I mean you are trapped in a house with five mentally unstable teenagers and your friends and loved ones were killed. 

Sure you just bottled it up, but it takes a toll on you after a while.

No.

This can't happen. 

You had to stay strong.

You had to escape.

Everything was relying on you. 

Yeah, everything was relying on you.

You had to escape with Alice.

Even if she hated you. No one deserves to be locked up in here.

Everything is going to be ok.

It has to be okay. 

Your plans can't fail. 

But what if they do? 

What then?

You did promise Xander you would choose him when push comes to shove.

However, can you really trust Xander when if it comes down to this? 

He hasn't been the most peaceful spirit to the people he "Loves".

What do you even do in that type of situation? 

There is no good possible outcome. 

Jasper would basically do the same thing just without the others.

You don't even know with Leo. He's a bomb waiting to explode. 

Reese would be strange. He is smart and can plan everything perfectly, but struggles to go through with those plans without help.

Atlas is rich. Atlas is scary. Atlas does what he wants without consequences. Atlas is just like his mother. 

No matter what you're doomed. 

Well, you do have one option. 

You prefer not to resort to this option. 

But it would be a worst-case scenario you have a knife hidden. You are not strong enough to fight against the boys. So worst-case scenario you take a knife to the chest. 

 Of course, you won't have to resort to it. 

Right? 

What are you thinking?

Nothing will stop you from escaping. 

Nothing is going to kill you. 

Nothing is going to go wrong. 

Nothing is set in stone. 

You can never be sure everything is going to work out.

However, if you work hard enough and practice you can practically guarantee your success. 

God, you can't believe you just quoted your father.

You really are going crazy. 

Digging through your drawers making sure you had everything you needed. Someone knocked on your door. You closed the drawer and opened the door to see Atlas waiting for you. 

 A/N: To be honest I just mainly wrote whatever came to mind for this chapter.