Broken but at the same time whole -Chapter 1- (Levi X Reader)

You were sitting on the roof just watching the now collapsed town. Why is this world full of hate? Your closed your eyes from evil and from reality when you suddenly heard a familiar voice.

- '' (Y/N)! Get down from the roof, NOW!'', Eren screamed from the wall. I opened my eyes and looked up at the familiar little figure up on the wall. You then ignored the Titan boy and jumped from the roof and activated the 3D Maneuver Gear and let it take you to the destination it wanted you to go to. You didn't notice that tears were rolling down your cheeks, you just went on. Building by building. Didn't care that your friends were yelling your name. Suddenly you felt a hand grabbing your arm and pulled you against them. You didn't bother to fight against the person. You just let the wind take you backwards and fell into the person's open arms. This familiar smell, you thought. You looked up to meet an emotionless face but the eyes weren't telling you the same thing. The grey eyes were bloodshot not only by fatigue but fear.

- '' (Y/N), you can't act like this. Stop being a self-centered brat and live on, They did their best and fought for humanity so you shouldn't act like they died for nothing when they participated to make this world a better place.'', Levi said in a emotionless voice. You thought that you were done crying but instead you cried even more than before. Levi turned back to the walls, still holding you tight while you were crying.

-----------------

When you woke up you felt very dizzy. It felt like your body were 100 times heavier than usual. You didn't bother to see where you were. You got up from the bed and opened the door. You guessed that you fell asleep in your way to the HQ. You went down the stairs to the dining room. You were suprised that Jean and Levi were sitting there, TOGETHER. They like dislike each other... Your eyes widened. They both were staring at you. Just when you were about to mention that they disliked each other Jean got up from his seat.

- '' Well okay, I'm going to sleep.'', Jean said leaving his cup and walking towards the door. He then tapped on my shoulder and smiled. You smiled back and said goodnight to him. He then left and was heading to the stairs. You watched him from his back. Jean can be so confusing sometimes, you thought and giggled a little.

- '' What are you laughing at, (Y/N)?'', Levi said in his usual emotionless voice but this time you actually could hear that he was irritated. Shit. You forgot that Levi was still there.

- '' Uh, Um I'm sorry Sir I..'', You started but got interrupted by Levi.

- '' Whatever, Just sit down and eat so that I can clean the mess after you'', Levi said with a sigh. You sat down and took some bread and poured some tea. You just wished that you weren't there. It was so awkward.. He was staring at you the whole time, watching your every body movement. He started a conversation to ease the awkwardness.

- '' So, you also like to clean, don't you? I heard from Jean that your mother used a special flower that only bloomed in your district.. Whst was it called again?''

THAT was what they were talking about, but why me? You sipped your tea and swallowed.

- '' Well I don't like to clean though but my mom did.'' Yes you said ''did'' because she isn't a part of this world anymore. You looked down at your tea and stared at your reflection. You did resemble your mom a lot. You smiled a little. You almost forgot the conversation you guys had and quicly looked up.

- '' Um, I don't know what it's called but I can show you where and how it looks like when we go to my district because it only blooms there'', you said with a smile. He snorted and looked down but you couldn't tell if he were smiling or if something actually were stuck in his nose.

----------------------