Chapter 71

Drowned in a moment of lust and desperation, the couple kissed as if there was no tomorrow.

The only thing that Sneha felt right now was Viraj's passionate touch on her body and his delicate yet intense sweet assault on her lips.

She tried to match his pace initially, but as they immersed themselves at the moment, she couldn't cope with his speed and passion.

Sneha finally took a deep breath as he detached himself from her lips and moved towards her neck. She arched her back as Viraj sucked on her neck. Cooperating with him, she gave complete access of herself to him and enveloped her arms around his neck tightly.

Minutes passed by their sweet seduction to each other. Nothing, absolutely nothing mattered to her, right now. She had always believed herself to be a good girl. But, right now, she doubted herself! Her own mind wasn't working properly.

Her heavy breaths excited him beyond measure and he could feel his junior rising with each passing moment.

"Viraj!" She moaned his name when he took a step forward and his hands entered underneath her top to trace her waist.

In reply, he only pressed her on him further, such that, she could practically feel his erection on her abdomen. He was wearing loose cotton trousers for heaven's sake!

It was for the first time that she was feeling a man's erection. And, it was even more surprising to realize that she was the cause of it.

Viraj caught her lips again as his hands rested on her bare back, holding her to him as close as he had been wanting to all this time.

"I missed you so much!" He whispered over her lips. She couldn't tell him the same.

"Thank you for not...forgetting me." She mumbled when he waited patiently for her reply.

Viraj smiled.

"How could I possibly forget you? You are my first love." He answered, making her blush so hard that he could easily see it. And her involuntary reaction to his cheesy line widened his smile. He purposely tried to make eye contact with her as she lowered her gaze to hide her faint shy smile.

When she still didn't look at him, he finally placed a finger under her chin and raised her head to make her look at him. She, as usual, looked at him briefly before lowering her gaze again.

"Look at me, Sneha." He commanded.

And, she heard that same old dominance in his voice. But, unlike before, she didn't mind it. Instead, she complied politely and met his gaze. There was definitely something different at this moment.

"I have said this before...and I'll say this again." He said.

Sneha raised her brows partially, wondering what he meant.

"I love you. And, no matter what you or anyone would say, I'll always love you...you only." He confessed.

Sneha's eyes welled up, on hearing his innocent confession. She understood why he said that. She had raised her suspicion about his feelings for her the day she had asked for the divorce. She had told him that he didn't really love her. But, she never knew he would take it to his heart and try to clarify it to her. In a way, he was a kid...she knew.

Hugging him tightly, she hid her face in his neck.

"I know." She finally said.

"It is not just an infatuation." He still clarified himself.

Sneha furiously nodded in agreement.

"Yes." She hummed.

Viraj took a deep breath of satisfaction. During the time of their separation, he had desperately wanted her to understand, if not accept, his love for her.