Signing your soul away

"Stop fucking fighting bitch," a man shouts as he slaps you across the face. You roll your eyes.

"Pussy," you spat.

It was funny to you how utterly livid anything you did made him.

You didn't quite know where you were, you had been separated from König, they were likely doing the same thing to him. They had been trying to get you to sign a contract that made you some sort of foot soldier for Destiny, they had tried many different things to get you to comply, to which you refused.

"If you don't work with us on this I'll kill that bitch kid and dog of yours."

"Don't you dare fucking touch them," you growl, struggling against the rope restraints.

"Bring the kid," the man snarls.

You felt your heart drop at his words, you knew Americans could be sick as fuck, but would they really drop as low as to harm a child, a four-year-old child nonetheless?

Ally was shoved to her knees in front of you, "Mommy," she wailed, her fear and the way she cried for you almost made you start crying on the spot, but you couldn't budge, you couldn't let them have the satisfaction of winning. You scanned Ally up and down, looking over the large bruise on her arm and the slice on her cheek.

"Your husband already gave in," he says.

There's no way, had they used Ally to force him into signing it? Is that why she had that slice on her cheek?! You realized that the bruise on her arm must've been her struggling against an iron grip.

You payed the man no attention, "did they hurt you, sweetheart?"

"Yes," she wails.

Your blood boiled with pure rage, the moment you got out of those damn ropes you would kill each and every person in this base, starting with the smirking man behind Ally.

"Last chance before shit gets ugly," he says, taking out a knife. You, for a second, beloved that he could possibly be lying, there's no way he would hurt her, would he? They hurt her earlier, what was stopping them from doing it again?

Your cold eyes calculated every single move the man made, you took in every feature that he had, memorizing the scar he had running from the tip of his forehead to his eye, and then down his cheek. His build was rather thin, he was blonde, blue eyed, and around 5'7, his lips were chapped and his hands calloused, you guessed he hadn't been doing the whole military thing for very long with the way his voice wasn't as rough and the way his muscles weren't as developed. His eyes didn't have a single amount of trauma behind them, more or less, no emotion. He was likely doing this either because he was a lap dog or he was looking to get a promotion.

These features to this man would be permanently etched into your mind and it would be particularly useful to anything you planned to do to this man afterwards. The man took his knife and put it to Ally's arm, hovering the blade over her soft skin, she tried to scoot away from him but he grabbed her hair, holding her in place.

The man was waiting for you to agree to sign the contract, but you stood your ground for as long as you could. The man sighed, "didn't have to be like this."

He dragged the blade across Ally's arm, causing blood to ooze down her arm, her wails grew louder. Ally choked on her spit for a moment before beginning to hyperventilate, you realized this might have been an onsetting panic attack.

Your eyes darkened as you thrashed about, breaking away from the rope restraints, the man's eyes widened as you lunged for him, knocking his blade from his hand. He must've expected you to be weak, after all, it had been years since you had been in this line of work. This was completely wrong, you had went to gun ranges and still trained with your friends and husband in order to always be ready for anything thrown your way.