calling her mommy in public (requested)

You turned away from the movie screen with a sigh as you continued to find the movie that Yeji asked you to come see boring.

You looked at Yeji and watched her shove a few pieces of popcorn into her mouth as she stared at the screen.

Unlike you, she was enjoying the film.

Perhaps you'd enjoy it a little more than you are right now if you could concentrate on it.

But it's hard to do that when Yeji is sitting there beside you in a little black dress, looking exquisite.

"Are you enjoying the movie?" You whispered in her ear.

She turned to look at you and nodded her head with a big smile on her face.

"How about you, baby?" She whispered in response.

"Not really."

"Why not?"

"Because all I can think about is you, mommy. It's hard to concentrate on it when I want you so bad."

Yeji bit her lip to hold back a smirk pulling at her lips.

"Yeah? You like my dress, huh?"

"I'd like it even more if it was on our bedroom floor, mommy."

She chuckled before leaning in to whisper in your ear once again.

"Did you just call me mommy in public?"

You proudly nodded your head.

"Daring, aren't we?"

"More like in the mood, mommy."

She clenched her jaw and took your hand into hers before standing up.

"Come on."

"Where are we going?"

"Home." She winked. "So we can do all those things on your mind."

You got up and went out to the car and before she started the engine, she placed her hand on your thigh and leaned in to lay a few kisses on your neck.

"Calling me mommy in public now?"

"Yeah. I like it. Don't you?"

"You know I do, darling." She replied before whispering. "You better do it more often. It's hot."

"You got it, mommy." You smirked, more than happy to do as she wants you to.