18

That night, both Gojo and Leoni had spent hours simply enjoying the company of the other, doing many random activities that crossed their mind at the moment, as absurd as the idea could be or sounded, they would do it simply because it has been too long since they had fun like that. One of the two sorcerers would propose something, the other would immediately agree with a grin stretched on their face and would find a way to do it as fast as possible. Every time, the atmosphere would be filled with laughs and yells of happiness from the two friends.

For example, at that late hour of the night, they found a group of kids passing by on bicycles and skateboards, happily going through the streets. They were around eleven or twelve years old. The small group of four passed the duo of sorcerers without a second thought, not even noticing them, but it wasn't the same for the white-haired sorcerer who looked at the kids passing by and eventually disappear when they crossed the street. Gojo quickly spun around and faced Leoni who kept on eating happily gummies that Gojo had bought him earlier.

"Wanna bully a bunch of kids?" Were the simple words of Satoru Gojo, a grown man of thirty-six years old who also happened to be the strongest sorcerer of his generation with his insanely destructive cursed techniques that could destroy the planet earth and humankind in only a matter of minutes.

"Thought you would never ask."

And so the two sorcerers could quickly be found running away from a group of kids who yelled in despair to have their skateboard and bicycle back. Leoni had stolen a skateboard from one of them while Gojo had snatched a bicycle from another. Two of the children were sprinting as fast as they could while two others were trying their best to catch up to the two sorcerers who kept on laughing in their faces.

Eventually, the two sorcerers obviously gave them back what they had stolen, the group of kids yelling at them in anger for everything that they'd done before quickly leaving the two exorcists who were still chuckling.

"Let's go bowling!" And bowling they went, just after messing around with a bunch of innocent poor little kids that had done nothing wrong while they laughed like maniacs.

Leoni couldn't remember the last time he had so much fun. Perhaps because it was the first time. The first time he truly felt like nothing could stop him and his teacher, his best friend. As if this night was endless and the hours would last for eternity while the both of them kept on having fun, not focusing on anything else than the present. The both of them really felt like this moment would last forever. It is only when they noticed the hour that they were brought back to reality, that no such thing as eternity was truly real in their world. The feeling that this night would last forever transformed itself into disappointment as they silently wished that it would have lasted until the end of time or even a little bit longer. They still had a bit of time before the sun would make its appearance in the dark blue sky, so the duo went to Leoni's house, deciding to end the night with a good movie.

It was the main idea, but they had picked a movie that was beyond bad and the two couldn't stop laughing at everything that would show up on the TV screen. It could be from the horrendous acting of the actors like it could be from the ridiculous special effects that could only leave the two sorcerers rolling on the ground, holding their stomachs in pain from laughing too much. Even if the movie was the worst movie they had ever watched in their entire life, they still could get a good laugh from it, which was still a win.

"Finally it's over. I wouldn't have been able to last another minute." Sighed Leoni as he quickly changed what was playing on the television, putting instead a random channel while Satoru and Leoni still sat on the couch, the only light coming from the kitchen, the light of the television and the outside as the sun was now shyly making its appearance in the sky, offering a soft light that barely went through the curtains of the living room.