Chapter 10

Jiang Yanli didn't know what to do and turned to Wei Wuxian who stayed silent and avoided eye contact with anyone.

"Oh please don't expect him to defend you, we heard everything" Nie Huaisang said fanning himself.

"Gongzi's you must be mistaken" Jiang Yanli said.

"There is no mistake, we were just passing by before we heard you scolding an innocent servant" Lan Wangji said.

Jiang Yanli flushed red "You-"

It seemed like she realized she was cornered, any further excuses could make her look stupid so she did what she does best.

Run from her problems.
(CUZ SAME-)

"I've never seen her run away so quickly" Nie Huaisang said.

Wei Wuxian stood there not knowing what to do.

"I swear you look really familiar up close"

Wei Wuxian flinched and slightly panicked when the Second Prince of Lan leaned closer to examine his face.

"I think you met this lowly one the night before, I sincerely apologize for my behavior as I was taken aback" Wei Wuxian apologized as he took a step back and kowtowed.

Lan Wangji was going to say something but someone interrupted.

"A-YING WHERE ARE-" A female wearing a Healer Uniform of Lotus Pier came by.

"Fen-jie" Wei Wuxian went towards her and checked her all over.

"Jie you still have fever" he said in a soft scolding tone.

"Aigoo, A-Xian I'm fine it's not that big of a deal, I was looking for you because I heard you were being scolded for something out of your control but it seems like you were just making friends" Jiang Fen teased.

Wei Wuxian sighed "Not friends"

Lan Wangji and Nie Huaisang looked at him with a look of betrayal "How could you say that?" Lan Wangji whined "Yeah after we saved you from that stuck up princess!" Nie Huaisang added and continued whining along with Lan Wangji.

Wei Wuxian just stood there confused for his life.

And his Jie Jie, Jiang Fen, was just laughing at him.

It seemed like she took pity on him and decided to speak.

"Forgive my Didi, he's not used to having friends, people around here usually avoid him" She said as she put her arm around Wei Wuxian's shoulder before pinching his cheeks.

"Why would they avoid such beauty!?" Lan Wangji sounded offended.

Wei Wuxian turned red and looked away "Excuse this one, I have chores to get to" Wei Wuxian was about to leave but Jiang Fen stopped him.

"Oh shut it, you don't have chores, have fun everything is under control" she pushed him towards the two princes.

"I trust you both would take care of him"

"HE'LL BE IN THE BEST CARE!" The two said happily.

"Oh dear.." Wei Wuxian silently prayed to whatever was there to help his poor soul.

———

To say escaping from those two were hard was an understatement.

IT WAS NEAR IMPOSSIBLE

But he won't lie, he enjoyed their company...well he was more interested with Lan Wangji's company, he didn't know why, all he knows is that he enjoyed it.

"Let's go to the training grounds!" Lan Wangji suggested and Wei Wuxian immediately stopped him.

"Wouldn't be a good idea"

Nie Huaisang raised a brow "And why not?"

"His Highness Jiang Wanyin is training alongside the disciples, he wouldn't like an audience watching" Wei Wuxian explained.

"Oh well, then where can I train? It's been a while since I've moved my sword!"

"It's only been a day"

"Shut up Huaisang"

"I wasn't wrong"

"You won't get it! You don't even train!"

"Like I care? I miss my special books"

"Unlike me you could literally just read your books anywhere for goodness sake"

"Yea but the story always ends and the author wouldn't even wanna make another book"

"I know that feeling because I read too but I swear-"

And there goes the two bickering.

Wei Wuxian was just standing there waiting to die.

Until a loud shout was heard "WEI WUXIAN!"

He flinched and the two stopped bickering and snapped their heads towards Madam Yu who noticed the two Princes' Wei Wuxian was with and immediately went to calm herself in order not to embarrass her Kingdom.

"My apologies, is this servant bothering you?" She asked.

Lan Wangji shook his head "Not at all, in fact we wanted someone to show us around Lotus Pier, and he was the one we saw closest to us so we kind of dragged him and insisted he show us around"

If Wei Wuxian remembered, lying was forbidden in the Lan Kingdom and that he was definitely kidnapped by the two.

"Is there something he should be doing?" Nie Huaisang asked "Of so then we apologize for distracting him from his chores, but know that it was not his fault" Nie Huaisang said while fanning himself.

Madam Yu gave him a look saying that he should be glad that he was safe for now.

Because usually he'd get punished for 'slacking around' even when it was his break time.

"No worries, please continue with whatever you were doing, I was just going to ask him to help in the kitchen for the feast later tonight when we show the beast my dearest son has slaughtered" she bragged proudly.

Wei Wuxian's eyes slightly widened 'RIGHT I SHOULD BE CHECKING FOR ANY TRACES'

Wei Wuxian was about to Excuse himself but the two Princes' were faster than him "Thank you Madam Yu, now excuse us there's still many places we'd like to see" Lan Wangji said and dragged him away.

...and there goes his plan on double checking the monster.

Once they were as far as they could be Lan Wangji huffed "No offense but I definitely don't like the aura that lady gives"

Nie Huaisang, "No shit she's scary but looked like she could whip people out of nowhere"

Wei Wuxian slightly flinched at that, if the two noticed it then they didn't say anything.

"Her Majesty is a fine woman, just very strict" Wei Wuxian said.

Though he would have liked to say more.