Chapter 36

(This is just a picture I found, it made me freaking cry. So I decided why not try to make my readers cry, even though this is a happy chapter.)

After almost a whole hour of editing we uploaded the video, and it turned out pretty good.

"What's the time?" I asked and I stood up.

"A quater to six, wanna go to Orlando for dinner?" he asked and I quickly nodded.

"Yes, fine. But I first wanna put on some heels." I said and I just grabbed my black high heels.

"Can you just come of here." I said and he quickly stood next to me so I could hold his shoulder while I put my heels on.

"Yeah, I'm done. Let's go." I said and we both walked out.

We then walked to Orlando's trailer, and I could just smell he made pasta.

"Hello." Aidan said and we both just walked in.

"Hey, have you guys read the mail from Peter?" he asked and he started stirring something again.

"No, what did it say?" I asked as Aidan and I sat down on his couch.

"Their expecting really bad weather, so we are leaving to the studio tomorrow so we can film on green screen. And sorry Skyla, but we're going by plane." Orlando said and I then heard some knocking on the door and Dean stepped in.

"No, really?! I hate flying." I exclaimed and Dean immediately laughed.

"So you guys have read the mail." Dean said and he sat down next to me.

"Yeah, and for me it's kinda good actually." Orlando said and he started setting the table.

"Why?" I asked and he smiled at me.

"Flynn's staying with me for a week, and Miranda is going to drop him off." Orlando said and he also sat down, and we started eating.

"That's awesome, I wanna meet him so bad!" I exclaimed and Orlando just laughed at my excitment.

"I think you'll like him, he's an adorable little fellow." Orlando said and I was just melting on the inside.

"What's it like to have a son?" Aidan asked as he started eating.

"It's amazing, just having something that you'd risk your own life for, it's really cool." Orlando said and we all nodded and kept on eating.

"I'd rather adopt a child." I said and Aidan almost choked.

"What?! Why?!" he exclaimed and I shrugged a bit.

"I just don't wanna get pregnant, and sqeeuzing a human being from your below wouldn't feel quite pleasing." I said but Aidan still couldn't believe me.

"But don't you wanna have a child that's just like yours, because you made it and you actually gave it life." Aidan said and I shook my head.

"Skyla, Aidan's trying to suggest something." Dean said and I just turned my head to him.

"Dean, it's not gonna happen. I think." I said but the last part I just said soft and Aidan was the only one that could possibly hear me.

"Hey what are we gonna do after dinner?" Orlando asked as he put his plate in the dishwasher.

"We could go swimming again." Aidan suggested as he grabbed our plates and also put them in the dishwasher.

"You just wanna see Skyla half-naked again." Dean said teasingly and I was blushing so bad.

"No, if I wanted that I probably said we could go skinnydipping." Aidan replied teasingly and Dean nodded.

"Let's go to our trailer so we can get changed now." I said and pulled him out.