Chapter Four : Edward!

Tell she bumped into someone making them both fall to the ground. "Oww" The person said. y/n opened her eyes and saw .... "Ed!" She hugged him. "Nice to see you haven't changed y/n" He chuckled. y/n sat up next to him. "Why does everybody keep saying that?!" y/n said a bit pissed which only made Ed laugh more. He stood up and helped her up. She then realized she was still being chased. She hid behind Edward. "Don't let them squeeze me to death!" y/n said holding on to his jacket. "Wait...Where's Al?" y/n asked looking around. She then felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around to see Al he was so... "Cute!" y/n said hugging Al like a little child. (You know how Tamaki hugs Haruhi) y/n was taller then him by just a couple inches. Al started to hug the arms of hers around his neck, he also started to chuckled. "Hi y/n!" He said cheerfully. "You're so cute Al! Tiny too!" y/n said snuggling him. Ed and Al started to chuckle. y/n let go of Al and look at the two. "Wow" y/n said in awe. "What?" They said in unison. y/n mouth was open as her eyes went from one brother to the other. "EDWARD IS NO LONGER A TINY PIPSQUEAK!!!" y/n Exclaimed with surprise/ Amazement. Ed grew a tick mark on his forehead. "WHO ARE YOU CALLEN A MOUSY LITTLE PIPSQUEAK!?!" Ed yelled in response. With that it was y/n turn to laugh. "You haven't changed!" y/n said in between laughs. Ed hadn't heard her laugh in three years, with this he forgot what it sounded like. And he totally forgot how cute your laugh was! And with that he started to blush. y/n calmed herself down and breath out one breath. She then felt a hold on her leg. She looked down to find Edan. "Mommy! I found you!" Edan said in the most happiest tone a child could make. "Mommy?" Ed and Al said in unison with a tilt of there heads. "Your-your married y/n?" Al asked. Ed started to get nervous. "oh goodness no! He just calls me that, I don't mind it. Oh and hey who does he look like?" y/n said as she held Edan. "Nii-san! He looks like you!" Al said with excitement in his voice. "Are you calling me short, Al?!" Ed replied. Al grew a sweatdrop while Edan smiled and giggled. The boys looked at the little boy in y/n arms, he was hugging her neck now while y/n smiled. "Wait a minute where's your brother" y/n asked looking at Edan "Big bover (brother) Is looking at the windows" Edan said. y/n face palmed "That gear head....I'll be back you two!" y/n said walking away somewhere else. After a couple moments y/n was pushing Allen back towards the Elrics. "Oh come on y/n! let me see what they have!" Allen said like a little child. "Shut your cakehole Allen! We will get there!" y/n said with a bit of a pissed off tone. The Elrics were staring at the three. "Alright this is Allen and this is Edan, There basically you two but a bit of a difference. Like Allen is older than Edan, but here it's the other way around with your two, there are similar things but not always." y/n explained . "Like what?" Ed asked. "Well this gear head is exactly like Winry, and can only focus on inventions and such, But like you Ed he has A short temper, but hates being called tall. I think it's weird" y/n shrugged. "Yea! Big brother is a titan!" Edan said giggling in y/n arms. Allen got a bit ticked off. "See? And with Edan he's shy and caring like you Al and basically he loves all dairy things, not like Ed." y/n said as she started to yawn. "Let's get to Headquarters" Ed said leading. y/n nodded and followed him. Allen and Al followed.

They made it to Headquarter, Everyone was waiting for them, even though they ditch them. y/n opened the door and was tackled by the one and only..... Matt..... "Matt! Child! In...Hands!!" y/n said catching her breath. He let go confused and saw a small child looking like Ed. Matt got a excited....A little bit too much. He grabbed Edan from y/n and started to swing him around in circles. While this was happening Ed had helped y/n up. Before they knew it Edan was bawling . Matt froze in his place "W-what did I do?!" He panicked. y/n sighed and grabbed Edan from Matt, Edan hugged her neck. He hid his face in her shoulder, he was only sniffling now. "Matt, careful will ya? He doesn't like strangers also....you scared him to death!" y/n exclaimed holding Edan close to her. "Eh...sorry y/n...." Matt said scratching the back of his neck. "Nice to see you are still your bossy self y/n" Roy said as he walked toward her. "Nice to see you are still no good at greetings Mustang" y/n said sticking out tongue at him. He chuckled and nodded. "We have been worried sick y/n!" Kain said jumping out of the crowd. "Sorry....sidetracked?" y/n said with a smile and a shrug. Kain has grown, he was no longer a kid looking kind of guy. "Hey what's up with the kid?" y/n heard a voice next to her. It was havoc, He was poking Edan's cheek making him hide more. You slapped his hand away "This is Edan And over there is Allen, They are from the other side. They helped me get here and along the way" y/n said gesturing over to Allen. "He looks like Alphonse, just older" A female voice said. y/n looked over to see Riza "Yup! And Edan is basically a younger version of Ed" y/n said with a smile. "Aunty y/n!" y/n heard a small boys voice call out, There was a little boy with black hair and brown eyes. He ran over to y/n and hugged her leg. "Aunty?" y/n questioned she kneeled down to the boy. "Yea! Daddy said He had a daughter of lighting! The Lighting Alchemist!" The boy said excited. y/n chuckled "Yup that's me" She ruffled his hair and he giggled, y/n looked up at Roy and said "Finally made a move Mustang? Good for you, idiot" y/n chuckled as Mustang had a unamused look on his face. y/n looked down at the boy "What's your name little one?" y/n asked with a smile. "Maes!" He said happily. "Maes hmm? I like it. Now I think your mom needs you buddy" y/n said standing back up as Maes ran to Riza. "since when are you good with kids?" Ed asked walking next to her. "hmmm since three years ago" y/n hummed. Ed chuckled "Oh hold on you're going to Winry's right?" Matt asked. "Yea I want to see Winry again, plus I owe Allen a little gift there" y/n said towards her brother. "Good I have a Surprise for you over there, I see at Winry's alright?" He said walking out the door. "He does realize we aren't leaving now right?" Allen asked with a yawn. "Yea he's just like that, Come on let's go get a room" y/n said walking out toward the door. "A room why?" Al asked. "Because Edan has already fallen asleep" y/n said showing Al the sleeping little Edan in her arms. Al smiled and walked over to y/n and looked at Edan sleeping in her arms. y/n giggled and started to walk out the doors. The boys followed closed behind her.

Al and Allen went to get the room while y/n and sat on a couch together. y/n smiled at the two different brothers bonding. Ed was staring of to space, y/n notice and decided to poke his cheek. Ed blinked a few times then looked at her with a questioning look "Yea?" He asked. "Oh nothing but you looked like you were deep in thought, I just want to know why?" y/n asked tilting her head a bit. "Oh uh I-I was just wondering how Winry would act when she sees you" Ed said with a nervous laugh at the end. y/n thought something was up. But before she could speak Al spoke. "Nii-san! y/n we got the rooms!" He said handing Ed the key. y/n stood up "Alright let's get to the rooms then" y/n said as she followed Al up the stairs. Al stopped in front of two doors. "This one is Allen's, Mine and Edan room. The other room is yours and Nii-san's" Al said as Allen unlocked the door. Ed had blush on his face when his little brother had said who was staying with who. y/n handed Edan to Al. "Alright We'll see you guys tomorrow ok?" y/n said walking to her room with Ed. "Night!" Al said walking in his room and closing the door. Ed unlocked the door and walked inside with y/n. There was two bed, a fireplace and a couple of seats to sit on. y/n placed her bag down and went to go get changed. Ed did the same but changed in the room. y/n walked out yawning. "Tired?" Ed asked y/n nodded sleepy as she went to one of the beds and layed down. Ed went to the other one, with that y/n got out of her bed and went with Ed and snuggled up to him. Ed tensed up a bit then pulled y/n close to him. y/n yawned and said "Goodnight Ed" "Night C/N/N (Cute nickname)" y/n chuckled lightly and went to sleep.

Hiya! Hiya! LOOK HOW CUTE THE ELRICS LOOK!!! Awwww!!! So kawaii!! Anyways, I glad to say I have many ideas for this story, also I Think you guys should know that I well be making another x reader. It will be with neko!Reader x Edward or Alphonse I can't decide, or maybe both....hmmm Well who do you want an x reader about? lets vote! Say 'Al' 'Ed' or 'both'. Tell next time!

~Natsumi~