Part 34

"Oh shit," Shinso muttered as their green-haired teacher looked right at them. He narrowed his eyes, and changed direction immediately, quickly switching gears and making his way towards them. Shinso heard Kirishima nervously grinding his teeth- which was a weird tic for someone with such sharpened incisors, he must not be nervous that often if they aren't at least a little filed down at this point- and he knew that they were either going to do what they came there to do, or they were going to end up in so much trouble they would become heroes before they got off of his bad list.

...Personally, Shinso was hoping for the former.

"What are you doing here? You have no idea what you have just tried to get in the middle of and this is just too dangerous for students! What were you thinking?" Izuku-sensei was looking directly at them when he said that, but Shinso got the impression his attention wasn't completely focused on them. He kept leaning one side to the next whenever there was a loud noise, like he was preparing to act against it in the blink of an eye.

Shinso rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "We-uh- that is to say, we just..." Shinso wilted a little under Izuku-sensei's critical eye.

"I asked them to come with me." Kirishima spoke up suddenly, "We weren't going to get in the way of the heroes, we promise, we were just going to try and save Bakugo. We weren't even going to attack the villains! I just... We just couldn't stand by and do nothing when we knew he was in danger." He hung his neck down low, bowing slightly to his teacher in respect. Yaoyorozu and Iida did the same, but Todoroki didn't move. The stoic teen was being silent, as usual, and had a defiant gleam in his eye.

Izuku-sensei's eyes softened, and he pinched the bridge of his nose, looking about a hundred years older. And logically, Shinso knew that his teacher was much older than he appeared. But it was still such a sharp contrast to his usual bright-eyed look, the sparkle in his eye and spring in his step. It... actually made Shinso a little sad to see his teacher like that.

"...Fine. Usually I would never let you do this, and understand that the only reason I am not escorting you back behind the police barricade right now is because not only do I not have the opportunity to do so, but I do need you for what I'm planning." All of their heads darted up, and they glanced at each other with incredulous expressions. Okay... so maybe not as much trouble as I thought...

"And that is not to say there won't be repercussions for this later!" Well... there goes that idea... "But for now, I'm going to need you to follow my directions exactly." Yaoyorozu, Iida, and Kirishima all nodded enthusiastically, but Shinso and Todoroki saved their energy and just nodded once. Why are they so excitable... how do they do that with their faces without their muscles hurting?

"Good. Now, listen very carefully..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku ran straight at the villains, racing past where All Might was holding off All For One. He had given the instructions to his students, and now it was up to them to carry them out. But they were a capable bunch, and he was sure that they would be able to do it.

"Just give up already, kid! You can't keep this up forever!" Twice shouted over all of the commotion. "No, run while you still can! You still have a chance!"

"SHUT UP, TWICE!"

"Don't tell Twice to shut up! He's sensitive." Toga giggled as she slashed with her knife. They were certainly... a chaotic group of individuals. But that didn't detract from how dangerous they were at all. It just made them extremely amusing to watch. When they weren't trying to kidnap people, that is.

"YOU SHUT UP, BOSS! I didn't mean that! YES I DID!" Twice turned and looked back to where Izuku was rushing towards them at top speed. "Uh, boss! There's another child running over here!"