Chapter 27

A/N:

LISTEN TO EVERYTHING I DIDNT SAY LIVE IF YOU WANT TO CRY YALL

AND IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN CENTURIES I KNOW YOU GUYS MIGHT HATE ME IM GENUINELY SORRY

BUT I SAW 5SOS LIVE ON 7/21! BEST DAY EVER I CRY

I LOVE YOU, THANK YOU IF YOU'RE STILL READING

- BritishBums xox

____________________________

- Diana -

I opened my eyes slightly only to see the same blur as I was being pushed through the hospital.

There stood my dad and sister on both sides of me as they held my hands.

"It's going to be okay. Just stay with us. Please." I could hear Belle, my dad was looking at me too, but I couldn't make out his face because of the bright light that had shined.

I breathed out deeply before my eyes once again closed and I fell under a comatose state.

.

I gasped for air, as it filled my lungs, my eyes widened when I found myself feeling nothing but.. Being lifted. Was it completely absurd that I felt as if I was floating? Almost higher and higher as soon as I inhaled and exhaled?

I looked around, walking down the hallway. How long had I been asleep for? Finding a nurse as I turned the hallway, I breathed out in relief. Although soon, I remembered all the things that had previously happened before I had a literal meltdown.

I kissed Ashton. I loved Luke.. And somehow, I couldn't find myself ever letting go of Ashton, ever.

I felt my eyes prick with tears at the thought of having to let one of them down about something completely ridiculous. This wasn't supposed to happen.

"Hi, excuse me I-"

My breath hitched once she had literally walked right through me, not giving me a single glance.

"Hey!" I yelled, trying to run up to the front desk. "I need some help.. Please." My voice slightly cracked, my lip trembling. I wasn't scared.. I wasn't. I was just scared of the thought of leaving before I got to tell them what I had to tell them.

This couldn't be happening.. Not to me. Not now.

"Please." I whispered to myself, tears brimming my eyes. A warm tear trickled down my cheek as I desperately tried to get someone to see me.

I couldn't be leaving so early.. I had so much to say.

"Diana? Diana, is that really you?"

My heart lifted and somehow dropped at the sound. No.. It couldn't be real. Was this real?

I turned around slowly, my eyes locking with her.. My mother's.

No one seemed to see us or hear us, we were invisible.

"Mom." I cried, gasping. "Mom!" I run to her and hug her so tight. I didn't feel anything, but I was so happy knowing that I was seeing her..

"It's nice to see you too, darling." She beamed, smiling into my hair as I got a look at her. She was bright, as if glowing.

"I.. I missed you so much. But I listened to you." I nodded. "It was almost like I could feel you. Please tell me you were there, mom." I murmured, still staying in her arms.

It was a huge mix of emotions, I was crying both because I was happy to finally see her after all this time, yet sad because if I could see her.. What did this mean?