24- you're welcome

instagram & imessage!

"HAPPY CHRISTMAS!" SCARLETT jumped up and down on the bed. another tradition of theirs  was to have a sleepover on christmas eve. scarlett was always the first up.

she received several groans and cursing from her friends.

"salazar get away from me," pansy groaned, pulling the blankets up.

scarlett blew the air out of her mouth before landing in her spot next to draco. they had a lot of unofficial rules, such as where they sat and slept.

"happy christmas," she grinned at draco.

she'd always thought he looked his best in the mornings; his face was relaxed, no presence of the usual frown he bore. she also loved his hair. he let her mess with it all of the time and in the mornings it looked as if she already had.

"happy christmas," his raspy morning voice echoed. he wasn't a grumpy morning person, but he didn't prefer to be up as early as he was.

"can we open presents now?" scarlett tried to ignore the way he pulled her into his chest and hurried his head into her neck.

"it's far too early for that. don't you think?" she could feel his hot breath against her neck and hoped he couldn't feel the gooseflesh that appeared with it.

"if it were up to me we would have been up an hour ago"

"what time is it?"

"7 in the bloody morning can you two shut it?" pansy, unlike draco, was not a morning person at all.

"sorry," she sheepishly smiled at her best friend who laid on draco's other side.

pansy opened her mouth to reply but immediately closed her mouth upon seeing the two's position. a smug smile took over her face, "you look comfy."

"we all know that the only way scarlett could be more comfortable is if she wasn't so freakishly cold all of the time," daphne responded. she and theo had began sleeping on the couch when they started dating in third year.

"literally everyone needs to shut the fuck up before i kill all of you. except scar." a grin grew upon her face at hearing blaise's favoritism. "i'll just return your present."

her face dropped.

---

thatgurl posted