Announcement

Hello loves!! I have a super exciting announcement to make for all of you! I hope this news is as wonderful for all of you as it is for me.

Playing With The King is getting published!

I want to say thank you to all of you! Without your continued support this would have never been possible

Thank you for joining me on the rollercoaster of a ride that is Playing With The King. I love writing so much, and I'm beyond grateful to have all of you whom I can share it with.

As a token of my gratitude, I will be giving away an exclusive content soon!

The book is going to be published on March 27, 2023. I'm still here on Wattpad, but for copyright reasons, my publisher has asked me to take down the chapters before publishing.

They are also setting up an author page for me! On this site, you can participate in a book cover contest for Playing WIth The King. You can create and submit the cover you've always wanted and imagined for the story. And who knows? Maybe you'll be the lucky one to have their name on the book cover!

Y'all are so creative and I know you're just dying to get your fan art published.

The following are the things you need to know before joining the contest:

• Send the cover to my agent (Winnie) at ftwagent@gmail.com on or before March 14, 2023.

• Know that if we choose your cover, you will get credit on the physical cover. If you're a graphic artist, this can be a wonderful addition to your portfolio and might bring you future work from us and other book publishers.

• If your cover wins, you will have to fill out a form that lets us have the cover.

• The use of copyrighted images is NOT allowed. Please use royalty-free images.

• If your cover wins, we will do everything we can to use it. However, you need to know that there can be odd reasons why we might not be able to. For example, we might not be able to use the Photoshop file because of an error or we might find a copyrighted image in the cover design.

The cover must meet the following requirements:

• High resolution in JPG and PSD (Photoshop) format so we can use it for the paperback version of the book

• 5.5 in x 8.5 in and 300 DPI (pixels per inch)

• Must have the book title "Playing With The King" and the author's name "E.K. Muzic"

Some tips:

• The cover has to look good in Amazon thumbnail size. Attract possible readers; make them want to click on it.

• The text needs to be readable.

• Maximum use of two fonts only.

By the way, this is not mandatory. I'm only giving you guys the chance to get involved in the book launch because I couldn't have gotten here without you. I can't thank you all enough!

Please stay tuned for more updates. I love you all!!

-Queen of Quotes