Chapter 15

Ryla's P.O.V
"RY RY RY RY" I heard shouting and my bed started moving. "Ughhhh" I groaned rolling over, my eyes catching some blonde locks jumping up and down. "Rosssssss.... What do you want??" I asked, as I flipped myself over and spoke the rest of my sentence with my face smooshed into the pillow. "I thought you wanted to come to A&A with me today??" He asked, jumping again the sitting flat. "That's today?" I yawned. "Uh RY we talked about this yesterday... Like 11 hours ago..." Ross said raising his eye brow at me. My face flushed.. Oh yeah I rember now. "Get... Up..." Ross said dramatically falling backwards on the bed. "Okay okay," I sighed throwing the covers off my, exposing my penguin onesie. "That is da bomb onesie." Ross commented, pulling the hood over my head. "Yeah yeah, now shoo." I said motioning my hands as you would a pesky fly. Ross glared at me and stood up, slowly backing out of the room. He grabbed the handle as he was halfway. I watched my door close, and I stood up. I stripped my onesie down and pulled on a pink sparkly t-shirt, denim jean shorts and I pulled on one of Rylands old snapbacks that said 'DJ in DA houssee' I think he had it specially made. I pulled on some neon yellow socks and but black sneakers on. I opened my door and saw Riker. He was in the bathroom, brushing his teeth. I snuck up behind him and jumped on his back. He lost balance from the child on his back, but regained it by grabbing ahold of the counters. "Really Ryla? I coulda chocked on toothpaste... Or my tooth brush." He laughed. "But you lovvveee me... Right?" I smiled, leaning my head on his shoulder. "Of course I do!" He laughed. "Without a doubt." He smiled. I giggled at him and jumped off his back. "I need to brush my teeth. And use the bathroom." I said. "Kk I'll be in the kitchen-" he said but his voice dropped quieter. "And mom's making cinnamon pancakes with whipped cream so hurry up..." He whispered. I nodded happily as he left the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and used the toilet. I washed my hands and brushed my hair. Once I was happy with my appearance I walked downstairs. The smell of cinammon and whipped cream surrounded me. Once at the table the heavenly breakfast was placed in front of me. I was eating with mom, Riker and Ross. Everyone else was asleep. "Mmm" Ross moaned in delight. "These are so good..." Riker moaned as well.
==================
"HEY LETS NOT BE ALONE TONIGHT! HEY LETS NOT BE ALONE TONIGHT!" Ross sang thrusting in the driver seat. He was dancing and singing. I love watching people do that. It's so funny! "Common Ry sing with me!" He cheered, continuing harmonizing with his record self. "No thanks... Not much of a singer..." I frowned. I used to sing. But whenever I did my foster families would shut me down. He shrugged and continued.
=====================
We walked into a neon spray painted room. With the R5 logo thing painted in bold writing. I saw a couch and a love seat, a TV, a mini fridge, a guitar and a directors chair with 'ROSS' written across the back. The door to the room had a sign saying 'Austin Moon played by Ross Lynch' which was cool. "Okay you sit tight, I have to shoot a scene with Calum and Raini." Ross said racing out of the room. I looked around not really knowing what to do, then I saw Rylands IPad... Huh he must've left it here.... I picked it up and typed the password... Which was baby monkey for whatever reason... I played temple run and listened to some saved R5 songs. There was a knock on the door. Before I could do anything a girl with brown hair walked in. Again before I could even get a simple hello in she started speaking. "Listen here kid. I've been building a relationship with Ross since we started on this set. I won't have some snot nosed brat take him away from me. I suggest you stay as far away from him as you can. You don't wanna mess with me. Do you understand?" She glared at me her whole speach. "Uhh..." I started. "Wrong answer." I felt the Sam stinging sensation I never missed and my hand covered my dark pink stained cheek. "if you tell anyone about this you. will. be. sorry." She said scarily, walking out of the room with a hair flip. "LAURA TO THE STAGE!" I heard over the speaker system. My cheek. I groaned to myself. I looked at a mirror hanging in front of the wall. Make up! YES! I ran over and coated my cheek in what Rydel called foundation. I glanced at myself in the mirror, at many different angles. Yep looks good. The door opened again and it was Ross. "Hey kiddo, they are sandwiches and pops in the fridges, and the WiFi password is Austin and Ally. The live taping starts in 20 minutes, I'll come get you. I nodded and watched as he left. I sat and looked around the room. The door opened again and it was...............
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Haha I love cliff hangers. Well sorry for the long wait. I was gonna update yesterday, but we went car shopping and I though we would anly be there for an hour or so and I could update in the evening... But no we were there for 4 hours.... But we did come home with a new truck. Sooo... Sorry guys. I'll update soon! Let's say 15 votes and 5 comments for next chapter?