Atlanta date NY/GA

Requested by:

Emilygomse

Each region had their own honorary parental figure, with the west it was Utah, the east coast had New York, the south had Georgia, and so on. Usually they were responsible for resolving conflicts between states in their own regions, though due to Utah being out of the house on official business New York was named the honorary parental figure of the west coast.

"OH MY GOD CAN YOU STOP BEING SUCH A BITCH!"

"IM SORRY THAT I CARE ABOUT PEOPLES LIVES TEXAS."

That was New Yorks que that he was going to be needed to resolve and argument.

Whenever states argued with people out of their region it was usual for both of the mediators to be present.

"Can you guys calm the fuck down."

"Alright what happened."

"Texas passed another shitty legislation."

"California can't keep his mouth shut."

"I'm sorry that I want what's best for people."

"I'm sorry that my best isn't you best."

"Alright you two calm the fuck down."

"Language York."

"Sorry."

New York was the kind of guy who half of the time didn't realize he swore, though Georgia would keep him in check if someone else didn't.

"Alright why don't you two go too different rooms and try to resolve this once your both calmed down."

"But—"

"California listen to Georgia."

"Yeah Cali-"

"You two Texas."

The southern and west coaster eventually left the room, leaving New York and Georgie alone.

"They were annoying"

"Yep. We should go out later."

"Too Atlanta?"

"How'd-"

"Just a guess."

New York and Georgia were like that, they always had an idea of the others thoughts.

When the two ended up getting to Atlanta New York had already found a plan for where they'd go to, starting it off with some time in the park, than going to a place that sells tea, and finally ending it off with the movie theater.

"You have a plan already?"

"Yeah, I'm thinking we start with-"

"The park?"

"Yeah. Think the parks around the corner?"

"Alright rose."

New York was used to the city, though days where he and his boyfriend spent hours in random fields always made him happy.

"That cloud looks like those leaves that are heart shaped clumped together."

"Yeah."

The two states lied down close to each other, fingers intertwined and shoulders against each other.

"That one's kind of like the couch Nevada bought a while back."

"The one oklahoma is threw out cause he though it was ugly?"

"Yeah, after that he went crying to New Jersey, and of course he wasn't having any of that, cause messing with Nevada is messing with New Jersey, so than New Jersey went to me and told me about how he was going to beat the- beat the demons out of Oklahoma if I didn't go and stop him."

New York was a story teller, he'd been around for a long time. Luckily Georgia liked hearing those stories.

"Hey maple?"

"Yeah peach?"

"I love you."

"I already knew that darling. Though I love you two."

The two laid together for a while before going to the tea place, where the two talked over sweet tea and some snacks, finally finishing off with a movie.

The two may have not been in sync with politics but they both loved watching movies, and had pretty similar taste so choosing a movie was no problem.

Though finally it was time to head home.