10

"Hyung, come fast!!! The food is getting cold already!!" Jungkook shouts grabbing the attention of Taehyung's who hurriedly wore his sweatshirt and opened the door only to get attacked by the boy's death glares

"Sorry, hyung got a call earlier." Taehyung apologies sitting next to the boy as two bowls of noodles were waiting for them on the tea table.

"Whatever, just eat already. I'm starving." Jungkook frowns as the man lets out a small chuckle making him frown even more.

"You laugh a lot at me. Do I look like a joker to you, huh?" Jungkook narrowed his eyes at the boy lets out another chuckle after hearing him.

"Well to be honest, you actually are but an adorable joker." Taehyung says, his hands reached to grab the boy's soft cheeks who immediately yanks his hands away.

"Whatever, I will fight about it after eating." Jungkook informed and starts eating, totally ignoring the man's existence beside him.

"Whatever you say, little bunny." Taehyung recently gave Jungkook this nickname because the boy really looks a lot like a bunny, his button nose, his bunny teeth, his big doe eyes everything makes him look like an actual bunny.

That's why Taehyung calls the boy bunny or little bunny most of the time. And Jungkook doesn't own any problem about it, he even likes this nickname.

Totally focusing on the food both male soon finished their food, filling up their empty tummy and Taehyung was surprised by how good it tasted. Even though you don't need to be good cook to make a bowl of noodles but still the noodles tasted so good.

"Thank you for this delicious meal, little bunny." Said by Taehyung as he ruffles the boy's hair who couldn't prevent himself from blushing.

But one more thing Taehyung discovered that moment, which was Jungkook's ears also turn red whenever he does that.

How adorable.

Cleaning the table, both male washed the dishes and throws themselves on the couch. Both of them got tired just by doing a small work. Time passed just like that and it was 10 pm by now. The surrounding was quite before Jungkook decided to speak up.

"I'm bored, do you have any movies to watch?" Jungkook asks, lazily looking at the man .

"Well, I don't watch TV usually but I think there is an app installed. It's Netflix, do you wanna watch something from there?" After hearing the man Jungkook jumps up showing his excitement.

"Oh my god! Yess!! Let's watch something really funny!!"

"Aye aye, captain!" Taehyung chirps as he gets the remote and turned on the TV. He could see how shiny Jungkook's eyes were, the boy really gets excited over little things.

"Hyung stop!! Let's watch this one, I heard it's really good."

"Alright, this one then." Finishing his sentence, Taehyung clicked on the movie Jungkook decided as both of them comfortably settled themselves on the couch.