7th Shade

"Pinipilit nyang ako pero parang sya. (nadevelop)"

********

I once knew a boy... A happy go lucky guy. He doesn't care what people thinks of him. His name is Peter.

Then everything changed when he met a girl, a girl with a lot of questions. A girl who wants to be loved. A girl who needs attention. A girl who wants to find true love. A girl who wants to move on from her terrible heartbreak.

The girl is walking alone in a crowded street. The people are so happy. Turns out the street she's walking is invaded by a party. A Valentine party to be exact, reason for her to cry in pain even more.

Suddenly, she bumped into someone. And it's Peter.

"Miss, are you okay?" Peter asked.

"Do I look like I'm okay?!" said the girl while wiping her tears.

Peter noticed that the girl is crying, so he fished his hand in his pocket and took his handkerchief and gave it to the girl.

"Here. Take it. Don't worry, there's no unnecessary substance in my hanky. Take it, please." Peter said while smiling.

The girl took his handkerchief then wiped her tears. "Thank you." The girl said returning the handkerchief.
"No, keep it. Think of it as a friendship gift. I'm Peter." Said Peter while offering his hand as a handshake.

The girl took his hand. "Sandy..."

"You looked like you need a friend. There's a café nearby, do you want to have coffee? The coffee there is so good, you'll forget your problems in a while." Said Peter while flashing his cute smile.

Sandy chuckled, "I think I need to have that coffee you're talking. Tara!"

AT THE COFFEE SHOP

"I had a boyfriend... We were together for 5 years... He was my everything... He was my life. He was my forever." Sandy said while sipping her coffee.

"He worked as a photographer. He has his own studio, He loves taking pictures of me. Believe me, in his studio, there's a wall in there and it's occupied with my photos. Candid or not, he considers me as a work of art. That's what I love about him. He is so positive in every way. He proved me that I'm worthy to be loved. But I was wrong." Sandy wiped her tears.

"It was his birthday. And his birthday is a work day. So I decided to buy a cake and balloons to surprise him. I also bought a new camera for him... Aren't I sweet?" Sandy laughed bitterly.

"When I opened the door of his studio... I was the one who's surprised... He's making out with my best friend... He said I should have nothing to worry about. He said he loves me. He said it was just nothing. I may be a fool to believe."
"Then one day, while we're on a date. I was sharing my boracay experience then he finally said... 'I don't love you anymore, get out of my life.' Ironic, isn't it?" then Sandy bursted out of tears.

"5 years. Then he ended it up with a sentence. 10 words to be exact. Amazing."

Finally Peter spoke, "Bottom-line, he doesn't love you anymore. It means, you should move on."

Peter smiled while looking at Sandy. "I know a great place for stargazing. Finish your coffee and we'll go there."

Once they arrived at the place where Peter is telling, Sandy was amazed. "Peter, how did you know these places? First, you brought me in a café that has amazing coffee. Now, oh my gosh! This is amazing!" Sandy exclaimed.

"Well, you may ask. I'm a traveller. I like to explore places. So, yeah. Expect the unexpected." Peter said.

Sandy looked up to the sky and smiled. "It looks like I can touch the stars."