CHAPTER 2

- Isabella's POV -

"Don't worry, we'll be doing plenty of things on this mission together," she yawns, checking the time in her phone, "it's getting late and we have a big day ahead of us so I'm going to bed."

"Goodnight," I smile.

"Don't be up late."

"I won't."

With that she went up the stairs and I made my way to the blacked out kitchen. I served myself a few strawberries and grabbed a tub of whip cream.

_____

After touring the house earlier, I had decided to call dibs on the master bedroom. It was spacious and had an amazing view that you'll kill for.

I walked straight to the bathroom and placed the strawberries and cool whip down next to the bath and ran the water. I poured some lavender scent bubbles into the water that I needed after this day and preparation for tomorrow.

I undressed and submerged my body into the warmth. I cleaned myself and ate a few of the strawberries I brought. I allowed myself to relaxed until the water became cold.

A sinful thought popped into my mind. I noticed a button used to turn the jacuzzi on. I pressed soon enough the pressure from both sides caused more bubbles. I raised up from the spot I was sitting in to place myself in front of the pressured water.

Lord, please forgive me.

_____

"Good morning Isabella!"

The voice shook me out of my sleep.

I rip the sleeping mask off my face and the shine of the sun catches be by surprise but so does Violet when she is on my bed almost jumping with adrenaline.

"W-what time is it," I ask already hopping out of bed. I rush to wash my face and brush my teeth.

Did I oversleep? No. Violet would've made sure I didn't.

"Well it's nine thirty. We're starting the day late because but you looked so comfortable and I wanted you to receive your beauty sleep."

"Oh, how kind of you," I respond and go into my closet, "but I don't like the feel of being rushed Violet."

I go through my clothing and pick the first things I see. I slip on the black dress with black tights and my cream trench coat. I match the outfit with a pair of nude Louboutin's.

"Thankfully I figured a way for everything to go smoothly in case we were set back by anything so I will appreciate a little more consideration," Violet says exiting my room, "finish getting ready in five minutes please."

_____

I walk into the crowded living room. A makeup crew were displaying varieties of makeup, agents set up a dozen of different technologies, and weapons were being prepared.

I reach Violet and she was dressed in an all black suit with matching black heels. Her short blonde hair was put into a low bun and just like me she had no makeup.

She was speaking to a man who towered the both of us. He was muscular and his brown skinned were coated with tattoos. He also had beautiful light brown eyes.

Violet notices my presence and turns to me,"Isabella this is Darelle Jackson, who is your bodyguard and partner."

I shake his held out hand and tell him how nice it is to meet him. I analyze his face, he has a trimmed beard and short hair.

He was close to speaking but Violet grabbed my arm pulling me into the elevator."Let's go guys the driver waiting" she says afterwards.

_____

We walked into an old beige building. It had tall windows that displayed beautiful expensive dresses and above the door read, Valentino.

"Welcome," A middle age man said walking up to Violet and I. "We must begin try on," He said with a heavy French accent giving me a kiss on each cheek.

As I walked more into the dim studio I noticed how the inside looked very modern and clean. The area was very spacious, the wooden floors were a light brown and the walls were black and white.

We followed Valentino into a room that had gown made for Lorenzo's event on a mannequin. My eyes grew wide and my heart melted at the beauty.

One of Valentinos assistants brought me to a dressing room where she helped me into the ruby red dress. I couldn't fight the smile on my face seeing how it hugged my curves and the high slit showed my tan legs. The crystal straps shined against the lighting and my breast sat nicely in the built in cups.

I step out the dressing room and gasp are the only expression they can make. I was showered in compliments and my face hurt with joy. I felt beautiful and confident, I knew this was the one and the power it held.

______

Violet and I did excessive shopping and by the time we arrived back at the penthouse, it was already seven. I would have loved to take a nap but my pampering needed to be done.

After I showered, I sat comfortably in a robe while getting my hair and makeup done. My toes and nails were just finished and I decided on short nude nails.

"I doubt the ball wouldn't end in some type of blood shed. A dozen of ruthless mafias in one room could not go well," I laughed looking at Violet.

"You have to look on the bright side."

"What bright side?"

"They're incredibly sexy," Violet shrugs with not a single feel of shame on her face.

"That yes but their mouths and attitudes are most definitely not," I'm disgusted being attracted to them but it'll be over the moment I get a conversation out of them.

They ladies passed me a mirror, revealing my brown hair curled and part to the side. My makeup was stunning, a dark Smokey eye that flattered my eyes with a red lip.

I thanked them for their time and hurry to put on my new jewerly and black Jimmy Choo heels. I grabbed my arching masquerade mask and made my way downstairs with Violet.

The crew still took over the living room. They had gone through the equipment and helped install them beneath my dress in places not visible.

"Here, put these on," Violet said handing me a pair of diamond earrings.

"Man I missed these" I said clipping them on. The earrings Violet gave me are special made, both of the diamonds hid a small mic that connects to Violet's computer letting her listen in on my surroundings.

I tuck a few blades and a gun between my lace garter that's on my upper thigh and hidden by the slit, "Wish me luck," I say leaving the penthouse.

_______

I hope you enjoyed! I'm currently editing haha. Don't forget to vote <3