{Chapter 16}

|Chapter 16| Bloody knuckles and a case|

"Bro what the fuck!?". I yelled, I saw Xalla on the ground, nose bloody, eyes teary, and wide with fear.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, the girl who I thought of as my sister was crying behind the guy I swore was my brother.

I rushed over to Xalla and picked her up off the ground, Venus quickly followed behind me. I carried Xalla bridal style and took her to my room and sat her on the bed.

"I did not know he was like this Xalla," I told her, looking into her sad eyes.

"Venus, grab the bat, just in case" I instructed venus, pointing to my closet, while still looking over Xalla.

"But trust me I meant what I said that day, you are like my little sister, and I will always, always take care of you," I said to her, I kissed her on the forehead, kissed venus, as I walked out I heard Venus slap the bat a few times, getting prepared. I went back out to the living room to handle business.

Nobody fucks with the people I care about.

I stormed out to the living room and saw Ernesto just standing there, still breathing hard.

"The Fuck is wrong with you!?" I yelled as I shoved him.

"That bitch was getting touchy with Venus' fuck boy brother!" he yelled back.

"Keep my brother's name out your fucking mouth," Venus yelled from my room.

"Bitch shut your mouth," Ernesto yelled.

"Come say that to my face hoe I got something for yo ass!"Venus yelled.

"Don't you dare touch her Ernesto, 'cause I swear to god I'm already trying not to put my hands on you," I said, warning him.

I was stronger and faster and he knew that, but yet he took off down the hall to my room disregarding my warning, and kicking down the door, I sprinted after him.

"Come any closer and I promise you on my momma I will swing on you," Venus said, Shoving Xalla further behind her.

Ernesto knew not to take a step but did anyway.

A loud Smack echoed through my room as Venus swung the bat, and Ernesto hit the ground.

Ernesto slowly tried to get back off the ground, about to try to attack again, but I wasn't going to let him, not after what he did or what his intentions on doing were. I got on top of him and all I saw was red, I just kept punching and punching.

Venus' voice calling the police faded as I continued to punch him. what felt like forever later, I was ripped off a bloody bruised Ernesto.

Venus got pants on Xalla, and I threw on a shirt, I grabbed jackets for all three of us. We all just put slides on and then we had been escorted out of the apartment, then out past the lobby until we were on the front side of the building.