Chapter 7: The Elric Brothers

You and Hohenheim walked through the streets of Central. You had just finished shopping and you were about to leave. You both had a whole bunch of stuff in your hands. You were about to exit the city and go back into the forest until you heard someone shout.

"HEY HOHENHEIM!!"

You and Hohenheim turned around to see a short blonde boy wearing a red cloak marching towards you. There was also a really tall person next him wearing a suit of armor.

"Oh, Edward, it's nice to see you again" Hohenheim told the boy when he got to him.

"Don't you act nice, what are doing here?" The boy named Edward asked.

"Edward...it's Central, I can be here if I want to" Hohenheim answered calmly.

"I'm not stupid Hohenheim" Edward growled, "I know you don't like to be around this place, so what's the real reason you're here."

Hohenheim sighed.

"Alright, you got me" Hohenheim said putting his hands up in surrender, "I'm here because I had to pick up some stuff that a friend wanted me to have and I needed to get some groceries because, as you can see, I have a guest.

Hohenheim pointed at you, making you smile and wave.

"Edward, Alphones, this is (y/n)" Hohenheim said, "(y/n), these are my sons, Alphones and Edward."

"Hello, it's nice to meet you" you said before Edward ran up to you, grabbed your shoulders, and began to shake you.

"Are you okay!?" Edward asked, "have you been kidnapped, are you being held here against your own will?!"

"Umm...Edward..." Hohenheim said trying to get Edward's attention.

"Oh my gosh! You are aren't you!!!!!"

"...Edward..."

"Give me a sign if you have been kidnapped!!!!!"

"...Edward..."

"Blink or something!!!!"

"ED!!!!!" Alphones suddenly yelled out.

"WHAT!!!" Edward snapped.

"I think Dad has something to tell you" Alphones answered pointing at Hohenheim.

Edward let go you and looked at Hohenheim.

"Edward, I didn't kidnap (y/n)" Hohenheim said still calmly, "in a way, I kinda saved her."

"Saved her? From what?" Edward asked.

"From the Homunculi" Hohenheim answered before Edward flipped out.

"THE HOMUNCULI!!!!!" Edward yelled before turning around to face you, "WHAT IN THE WORLD WERE YOU DOING WITH THE HOMUNCULI!!!!!!"

"well..." you said rubbing the back of your head, "I'm kinda...umm...in a relationship with one of them."

Let's just say Edward had the biggest flip out of all time after you said that. It was so big that Alphones had to start asking questions while Edward ran around screaming and yelling. Which was okay because Alphones was way calmer than Edward.

"Which one are you in a relationship with?" Alphones asked with a very calm voice.

"Envy" you said with a smile. Just the thought if him made you happy.

"ENVY!!!" You could Edward screaming in the background, "OUT OF ALL THEM, SHE PICKED ENVY!!!!!"

"Just ignore him" Alphones told you before going back to the questions, "if you and Envy were in a relationship, why did Hohenheim take you away."

"Well, I got in a really big fight with their creator and Envy tried to save me from her" you answered, "then Hohenheim walked in on their fight and took me away."

"So...Envy hasn't done anything to hurt you?" Alphones asked with worry in his voice.

"Of course not!" You answered a little loudly, "Envy may be crazy and mean around you guys, but around me, he is really calm and nice."

After you said that, Edward stopped going crazy and looked at you with a surprised look on his face. Alphones even seemed surprised, even though you couldn't see his facial expressions because of armor, you could just tell he was. Alphones then looked Hohenheim.

"If she was in such good hands with Envy, why did you take her away?" He asked.

"I took her away because I didn't feel like she was safe there" Hohenheim answered, "I felt like she was safe with Envy, just not around there creator."

That's when you heard something in the trees and Edward heard it too.

"What was that?!" You and Edward said in unison.

"FINALLY!!!!!" Said a voice coming from the trees, "I FOUND YOU!!!!!!"

_____________________________________
I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long!
But since I just finished my Dark Link x Reader, I should start updating a lot more.