one hundred & thirty

one hundred & thirty, hollywood's biggest star

ELSIE VERONA WINS BIG AT THE 65TH ANNUAL GRAMMY AWARDS!

By People Magazine

This years Grammy Awards was held last night, February 5, 2023 and some of Hollywood's biggest names in music made an appearance at the award show.

Singers like Beyoncé and Taylor Swift and rappers like Kendrick Lamar and Jay-Z attended the award show.

Verona was nominated for seven awards for the night, one nomination she shared with her longtime friend, Harry Styles, for their song, Little Freak.

This was Elsie's first year being nominated for a Grammy, her debut album, 24, not receiving a nomination the following year.

The singer was nominated for Record Of the Year for her song Traitor, Album Of the Year for Love, E, Song Of the Year for Traitor, Best New Artist, Best Pop Solo Performance for Cardigan, Best Pop Duo/Group Performance for Little Freak, and Best Pop Vocal Album for Love, E.

The first award of the evening was for Best Pop Vocal Album to which Harry Styles won for Harry's House.

It is seen that Harry and Elsie embrace each other before the singer approached the stage.

In his speech, he gives thanks to Elsie and states that her determination and strength inspire him.

Following his win, Harry and Elsie both win Best Pop Duo/Group Performance for Little Freak.

The two artist took the stage and thanked their fans before expressing their love and gratitude towards the other and how special it was for them to win a Grammy for their song that they wrote together about each other.

In an interview last year following the release of Harry's House, Harry had confessed to having feelings for Verona and admitted to writing his songs about her to avoid complicating their friendship.

Now, their friendship seems to be completely platonic with Elsie being in a serious relationship with Sinner's Desire co-star, Hayden Christensen.

After accepting their award, Elsie Verona took to the Grammy stage and performed an unreleased song titled I did something bad and revealed it would be released at midnight.

Fans speculate that Verona has been working on an album during her time away from touring, the actress turned singer cancelling the rest of her world tour due to health and mental health issues after being rushed to a hospital after collapsing before taking the stage in Dallas, Texas.

Although Verona lost to Styles for Best Pop Vocal Album, the singer won Song Of the Year for Traitor as well as Record Of the Year for Traitor. Elsie also won Best Pop Solo Performance for Cardigan.

The girl thanking her family and best friend Florence Pugh for the endless amount of support throughout her time writing the album as well as thanking her boyfriend, Hayden Christensen, who attended the award show with her.

As the night began to wind down for the final award of the night, artist sat anxious, unsure who would take home the biggest award of the night.

Many fans thinking Beyoncé would take home the award, others claiming that Bad Bunny would take home the award.

But many fans were surprised and happy when it was revealed that Elsie Verona had won the award for Album Of the Year.

In her speech, Verona states, 'A few months ago, I went through a very dark time and I honestly did not think I would be here in front of you all accepting this award.'

Many fans interpreted it as Elsie claiming that she most likely would not be alive if she hadn't received the help that she received when she was admitted in the hospital.

Elsie also pays a tribute to Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan and Harry Styles, claiming that she would not be the person she is today without them.

The singer also thanked her sister, Jackie Verona and her brother-in-law Andrew Garfield.

As her speech began to conclude, Elsie paid homage to the late Lisa Marie Presley.

The singer growing awfully close to the granddaughter of Presley during the filming process of Elvis.

Verona took home the most awards of the night, taking home four, including the one she shares with best friend, Harry Styles.

Many of Elsie's co-stars took to Instagram to congratulate the girl on her wins, one of them being her ex-boyfriend and co-star, Austin Butler.

The actor took to Instagram and posted a picture of Elsie laughing, the caption being, 'Congrats on your five wins, Elsie. You are an amazing soul that deserves all the success that is coming your way. Here's to you, Cilla.'

Other celebrities like Luke Hemmings and Selena Gomez showed their congratulations for the singers success despite the struggles she had faced in the last few months.

Many say that this is just the beginning for Elsie, fans hoping that Verona will take home an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress and Best Actress for her roles in Elvis and in Sinner's Desire.

Elsie Verona has become Hollywood's promising star with taking the singing and acting industry by storm and becoming the best in both industries.

It has everyone wondering, what is up next for Elsie Verona and will she be Hollywood's biggest star or will she fall like many did before her?

BELLA'S CORNER

why do i have the feeling to make elsie go through something traumatic?

i won't but i'm tempted...

but i'm so excited for the SAGS AND BAFTA AWARDS!!

elsie and austin are reuniting soon... will they reconcile?

also, i'm sorry haysie shippers but i must put you through it to keep it interesting ..