thirteen

IT'S SATURDAY AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS.

UPDATE DAY WOOOO

Another short chapter because I didn't know what to write. Sorry babes.

* * * * * *

Holy shit.

Harry's face is inbetween my legs. I don't have any panties on, and he is EATING ME OUT.

The feeling is overwhelming, and I literally scream in pleasure.

"Fuck, Daddy." I curse. I curse? Must've taken that over from Harry.

Shit, this is hot.

Harry's curly hair is still visible. The only thing you can hear in this room right now, is me screaming, and the sopping noise of Harry's tongue against my folds and my clit. I must be soaking.

Harry hooks his arms around my thighs to scoot me even closer to his face. He keeps adding pressure with his tongue, and I don't know how long this is going to take, but I am dying.

I'm panting. I'm moaning uncontrollably. I'm screaming. My stomach is burning. It feels like someone's stabbing me repeatedly with a knife.

"Oh, Daddy." I moan.

"Just a little more, baby girl." his warm breath tickles me. He adds more pressure against me, but now with his finger. It suddenly slips inside me, and I am lost for words. My body jolts and it is not mine anymore, I don't seem to be the one to have control.

Another finger of Harry slips inside, and he starts pumping in and out with both. His tongue's still busy flicking my nub.

His finger and tongue seem to do magic, because my head is spinning even more than before, and I feel intoxicated.

"Alright, let go." Harry's voice sounds raspy. He quickens his pace with his tongue and fingers. I cry out as he roughly pumps in and out, making it impossible for me to hold on. I arch my back and my legs stiffen as I let go, moaning loudly throughout, "Daddy!" was the only thing I said.

It felt like shockwaves of electricity were flowing through my entire body. My legs were shaky and my head was dazed. It almost felt like I was drunk or on drugs.

Harry delves his tongue for one last time, and then pulls away. He sucks my juices off his own finger while staring at me. We're both panting, as if we just ran the marathon.

All I'm capable of doing is breathing and blinking with my eyes. I can't move or speak.

Harry crawls next to me on the bed and lies down, with his arms wrapped around my body.

"You taste so good," he purrs in my ear, "I could do it all day, baby. Did you like it?"

"Yes, I loved it. Thank you, Daddy."

He strokes my hair, "I'm tired."

"Yeah, me too."

"How about we go to sleep then?" he pecks my cheek.

"How about you give me my tea first? 'Good for the stomach', did you say?" I poke his sides.

He chuckles and groans loudly, "Fine!" and he rolls off his bed, hearing a loud thud as he hits the ground.

I laugh at him, "What are you doing?"

"I don't know." he groans.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"I'm good."

"You're weird."

"Thanks, baby girl. Just for you, because I know it turns you on." he teases.

"What?! It does not!" I shriek.

"I'm kidding, darling."

"You better be." I cross my arms.

Harry's head pops from behind the bed and he gives my a cheeky grin.

"Harry, shut up! I swear to God." I groan.

"Wait, what'd you call me?"

Oh... Fuck.

"Shit, I meant Daddy! Daddy! Daddy, baby, forgive me." I ramble.

What even did I just say? Did I call him 'baby'? I'm changing more and more every hour. This is insane!

"Holy shit, calm down. Fuck, you're hot. 'Baby'? Damn." he curses, "And yes, I forgive you, don't worry. You're my baby girl after all."

"Good," I smile.

He crawls back onto the bed and kisses my bare legs.

I smirk, "Now go get me my tea."